Profile for Soren > Reviews

Bullhead [DVD] [2011] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Bullhead [DVD] [2011] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Matthias Schoenaerts

3.0 out of 5 stars average, 3 Dec 2012
Nothing special in this film to be honest. I watch a lot of international films and regardless of culture etc they often have a lot to say and leave a big impact. This one didn't apart from killing 2 hours in front of the telly.

Voila Wooden Art Table
Voila Wooden Art Table

5.0 out of 5 stars great kids table, 1 July 2012
This review is from: Voila Wooden Art Table (Toy)
we were looking for a sturdy table which also was a bit higher so that the kids chairs we have fitted (they have arm rests and are higher than average).

the table is great. good quality and our twins have still not managed to make a dent in it. easy to clean. looks great with its multi coloured legs. sturdy and with proper heavy wood so doesnt get pushed around that easily.

5 out of 5!

Fish Basket
Fish Basket
Offered by Essential Outdoor Supplies

2.0 out of 5 stars below expectation, 1 July 2012
This review is from: Fish Basket
maybe I was anticipating too much from this product given its low price but it isnt great.

first of all the wooden handle was cracked when it came which has more to do with the transport I guess. After first use, its black paint / coating has come off in places and I guess has stuck to the fish we grilled.

the fish basket is not very firm in its construction - feels cheap, although the fish does stay firmly in place (so far).

1 Roll of Kitchen / Catering Cling Film - 300mm Wide x 100m Long - Food Wrapping
Offered by Bag It Plastics Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 14 Jun 2012
I needed some new cling film for my Wrapmaster 1000 dispenser and when I saw the 300mm wide film at a decent price then I thought I had found what I was looking for. On top of it there was a review saying it fits the Wrapmaster perfectly...

Delivery was swift and cheerfully I open the carton and attempt to fit it to my Wrapmaster 1000. Impossible. This cling film sits on a roller which has a diameter which is way to big for the Wrapmaster 1000.

I created a solution by cutting off the edges of the roller this film sits on, then took a 350mm wide roller with a much smaller diameter, shortened it and pushed it inside the roller of this cling film. Works, but not great. Lesson learned - never trust a review on Amazon if not backed up by others.