Profile for Will > Reviews

Content by Will

Will (Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Standalone and simple., 29 May 2010
This is a luxury item. Having more buttons make it useful for tailouring specific extra functions to buttons. This could be actions such as zoom, scrolling etc.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple equipment. Improved working comfort., 29 May 2010
I find this useful as I don't like having to migrate data all the time. Instead, I put my laptop on to this stand and I can sit as comfortable as I would with a desktop. This works well when combining with a wireless deskset.

Trust Wireless Desktop Keyboard and Mouse Set for PC, Laptop with UK-Layout - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple to use. Space Saving., 29 May 2010
Really just the above. The keyboard is reliable for the most part as is the mouse. Perhaps a little more hungry with batteries than other units. However, the simple design means there is little to go wrong.

Morning Glory Box [5 CD Singles]
Morning Glory Box [5 CD Singles]

4.0 out of 5 stars UK Music, 30 Aug. 2009
I like these, as not so many people have them, I bought these for the B -sides after the singles came out.

The Great Escape
The Great Escape
Offered by best_value_entertainment

3.0 out of 5 stars UK Music, 30 Aug. 2009
This review is from: The Great Escape (Audio CD)
This is a little too clever for itself, which is what makes it more unique perhaps than some of the other albums. "The Universal" is one of my favourite songs ever.

Achtung Baby
Achtung Baby
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Irish Music, 30 Aug. 2009
This review is from: Achtung Baby (Audio CD)
This is the first CD I bought, ever, I think, nice. I liked the spray paint style disc, a bit of a novelty at the time. Heartfelt.

Monster
Monster
Offered by Qoolist

5.0 out of 5 stars US Music, 30 Aug. 2009
This review is from: Monster (Audio CD)
"What's the Frequency Kenneth", bought this on tape many years ago, my favourite early R.E.M. album, "Bang and Blame", "Strange Currencies" and "Crush with Eye Liner". Bought "New Adventures in Hi-Fi" and "Up" afterwards and went to see them play at Glastonbury. Awesome.

Out Of Time (U.S. Version)
Out Of Time (U.S. Version)
Offered by DVD Overstocks

4.0 out of 5 stars US Music, 30 Aug. 2009
Worth it for "Losing my Religion" and "Shiny Happy People" alone. I have the tape, which sits in the car for when I get angry with the radio.

Be Here Now
Be Here Now

5.0 out of 5 stars UK Music, 29 Aug. 2009
This review is from: Be Here Now (Audio CD)
This was probably my favourite of the earlier Oasis albums, despite quite a few of my friends saying it's not as good as the previous two. I bought it the day it came out in Newquay. I still listen to it every now and again. Stand by Me, I like/d

Waking Up the Neighbours [CASSETTE]
Waking Up the Neighbours [CASSETTE]
Offered by msales-8

4.0 out of 5 stars Canadian Music, 29 Aug. 2009
This is the first album I ever bought, thought it was great! I've even seen Bryan play at Isle of Wight.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4