Profile for Sarah > Reviews

Content by Sarah

Sarah (Virginia Water, Surrey, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Spilling the Beans on the Cat's Pyjamas: Popular Expressions - What They Mean and Where We Got Them
by Judy Parkinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Christmas Present, 23 Feb. 2014
I purchased this for Dad as a Christmas present and he loved it. He read most of it on Christmas day but found it very interesting.

Brabantia Built-in Bin, 10 Litre - Black
Brabantia Built-in Bin, 10 Litre - Black
Offered by Harts Of Stur

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 23 Feb. 2014
I didn't want a bin taking up floor space in our kitchen so we purchased this one for under the kitchen sink. Its perfect for what we need, small so that we empty it often and it comes with a roll of bin bags too!

New Fashion Silicone Silicon Rubber Sports Jelly Wrist Watch Gift (white)
New Fashion Silicone Silicon Rubber Sports Jelly Wrist Watch Gift (white)
Offered by uk_fashion_tech

1.0 out of 5 stars Only lasted a few days, 23 Feb. 2014
Within 24 hours it had started to gain time, when we took it to Thailand the clear plastic seemed to melt so you couldn't tell what the time was and it packed up altogether within a few days.

Real Techniques Lash-Brow Groomer
Real Techniques Lash-Brow Groomer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 Dec. 2013
Brilliant eyebrow and eyelash comb, looks quite scary with the metal comb but separates lashes perfectly. I would recommend but be careful :)

Head Jog 50 Backcombing Styling Brush
Head Jog 50 Backcombing Styling Brush

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 Nov. 2013
Why didn't I buy one of these before. Perfect for giving fuller hair and very cheap to buy! I would recommend.

Kent Natural Shine Range Porcupine Brush Large
Kent Natural Shine Range Porcupine Brush Large
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Hairbrush, 11 Nov. 2013
Nice hairbrush, the combination of natural bristles and plastic means that the top layer of hair is smooth but the hairbrush can get through my thick hair.

Filofax Pocket Week on 2 Pages 2014 Diary - Cotton Cream
Filofax Pocket Week on 2 Pages 2014 Diary - Cotton Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 11 Nov. 2013
No faults, lovely colour, much nicer then white. Perfect to fit into my Filofax so that I can start planning next year.

Sony Xperia Z Dark Blue Wallet Pocket Leather Case Covers, Screen Protector , Polishing Cloth and High Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 15 April 2013
Its a nice case, fits really well, and does everything I would expect it to do. The only downside is that I cant take photos with the case on or else they all have a blue tint. I have to take the case off to take a photo.

Confetti: The Father of the Bride's Speech & Duties
Confetti: The Father of the Bride's Speech & Duties
by Confetti.Co.Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent gift, 30 Mar. 2013
I purchased this for my Dad to put him at ease about writing a speech and he said it helped. I haven't seen the speech yet so cant properly comment but it made him feel more comfortable about writing it :)

Pigment Ink Pads-Red
Pigment Ink Pads-Red
Offered by AONESTATIONERY

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 30 Mar. 2013
This is a good ink pad but might be a bit too small for larger stamps. The only issue I found was that it went through my manilla gift tags a little (or the oil/grease did) so you could see it from the other side which didn't happen with my black ink and spoiled the tags a little.

Page: 1 | 2