Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "williambean" (Oxford)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Heavy Duty Luxury Polyester Pop Up Laundry Basket, White, 100% Polyester
Heavy Duty Luxury Polyester Pop Up Laundry Basket, White, 100% Polyester
Offered by Lastminute Deals
Price: 3.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect camping laundry basket, 1 Aug 2014
perfect for camping - we love it. The toggles keep it closed when not in use.

15W Off-Grid Solar Lighting System with 4 LED Lights, Solar Panel, Battery and Cables - Complete Solar Lighting Kit
Offered by Photonic Universe Ltd
Price: 109.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent charging unit, 1 Aug 2014
This is an excellent piece of equipment. Very easy to use and after a week's use, it seems robust. Charge the system up before you go away and they daylight (not even sunlight) will keep you charging iPhones all day (we were the unofficial charger on the campsite!) and the lights working for hours each evening. It isn't cheap but I feel I have got agreat value and I hope year's of use out of this.

Simple Church
Simple Church
by RAINER THOM
Price: 9.96

5.0 out of 5 stars great book for any church leader, 1 Aug 2014
This review is from: Simple Church (Paperback)
What a great book for any church leader. How to get things simple and also why we need to do it.

Steel Portable Fire Bowl BBQ Firepit With Folding Legs 56cm W x 39cm H
Steel Portable Fire Bowl BBQ Firepit With Folding Legs 56cm W x 39cm H
Offered by Topnotchsales
Price: 36.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fire pit and BBQ, 1 Aug 2014
What a great idea. Legs fold away easily, you can use as a fire pit with logs or use as a BBQ. Mesh lid is easily dented (but can be pushed back into former shape). The nuts and bolts on the legs will need an eye keeping on them as they come undone easily. Highly recommended.

White Plastic Soap Box
White Plastic Soap Box
Offered by No1Brands4You
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars simple and robust, 1 Aug 2014
This review is from: White Plastic Soap Box (Misc.)
simple and robust - what more could you ask for at this price. I bought 5 - one for each of us.

Retevis H-777 UHF 400-470MHz 16CH CTCSS/DCS Best Economic Applicable Walkie Talkies with Headsets 2 Way Ham Radio Black 4 Pack
Offered by eShow
Price: 98.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and simple, 1 Aug 2014
very simple to use and they work well. I bought 4 so my 3 kids to could roam and all stay in touch with one another and with me (the base station!). Recommended

Why?
Why?
by Sharon Dirckx
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great book to give anyone who is struggling to understand ..., 1 Aug 2014
This review is from: Why? (Paperback)
This is a great book to give anyone who is struggling to understand why bad things happen to good people (and good things to bad people). If God is so loving then how can there be so much suffering in the world. These are big questions that have challenged mankind for millennia and this great little book does a good job answering them.

BARBECUE COVERS LARGE HEAVY DUTY QUALITY WATERPROOF MATERIAL SECURE FITTING
BARBECUE COVERS LARGE HEAVY DUTY QUALITY WATERPROOF MATERIAL SECURE FITTING
Offered by Outdoor Protection Company Ltd
Price: 29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good heavy duty cover, 10 Jun 2014
I am pleased with this cover and expect it to last longer than the last ones of I have bought on Amazon that only last 1-2 years. My only comment is that the colour is NOT what teh web shows: it isn't a bright green but a dark olive. I am delighted with the colour - much nicer than I was expecting!

Stainless Steel Plain Tumbler 11cm
Stainless Steel Plain Tumbler 11cm
Offered by Indiabazaar
Price: 3.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value but irritating stickers, 10 Jun 2014
OK so these are great cups - not that heavy - but then there weren't expensive. The steel looks OK but until I test them I won't know what the anti-rust quality is like. What REALLY bugs me is that each cup comes with two small stickers on it. I cannot tell you what a pain it was getting them off. The paper came off OK but I had to use petrol and a scourer to get the glue off. Result is that teh areas are all now scuffed. Why not use removeable stickers????? Had they not had these stickers these would get 5 stars. Overall pleased (but frustrated at a wasted hour)

Bentley BBQ Large Universal Waterproof Gas Charcoal Premium Cover Polyester Canvas with 4-5 Burner
Offered by BuyDirect4U
Price: 26.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't last more than 2 years, 1 Jun 2014
I have bought two of these since 2011. The first lasted 18 months and the second 2 years. The problem is that the sun's UV rays not only makes the material fade but also become very brittle. Mine is now in need of replacement as moving it just causes it to break apart. I know that this is cheap but is something that you have to replace every 2 years good value? I shall try a different brand and see if there is an improvement. My BBQ is stored South-facing so gets the sun 100% - were it stored in the shade I am sure this cover would last a lot longer.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11