Profile for Sleepi > Reviews

Content by Sleepi

Sleepi

Page: 1 | 2
Retro Sweets Mega Gift Box: Jam Packed With Over 60 of the Best Retro Sweets. Perfect Birthday Gift, Get Well Soon, Congratulations or Anniversary Present Ideas For Him and Her: Boys & Girls, Mums & Dads, Men & Women Of All Ages.
Offered by AQO

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Mar. 2016
Bought this for my sister's birthday. Lovely selection and filled with tasty nostalgia. Will buy again for sure!!

HoMedics FM-TS9-GB Deluxe Shiatsu Foot Massager
HoMedics FM-TS9-GB Deluxe Shiatsu Foot Massager
Offered by eTwist

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke after 5 minutes, 4 Nov. 2015
Worked for around 5 minutes and then broke, had to return. Very disappointing as it was a birthday gift.

Catherine Lansfield Stag King Quiltset - Multi
Catherine Lansfield Stag King Quiltset - Multi

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, 4 Nov. 2015
I am in love with this bed set. From the moment I saw it I knew I had to have it. When it arrived it was a little thinner than I expected but looked amazing. I now find myself having to order another and another because my old duvet covers do not compare and I need something while this one is washing.

Love it.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars I love the design and it fits the case really well ..., 9 Jun. 2015
I love the design and it fits the case really well but the design started coming off within a few days and already the plastic frame has cracked. It's a great piece for the price and lovely to look at.

50 x One Step Highly Sensitive 20mIU Ovulation / Fertility Strip Tests (Wide Width). These are identical to what we supply to the NHS
Offered by Home Health (UK) Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and simple, 28 Oct. 2014
Came quickly, easy to use and instructions were clear. I'm happy with the product.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Big heads beware!, 30 Sept. 2014
I am conflicted over this hoodie. On the one hand it's made of nice fluffy material, and very comfy and on the other it's neck is so small I can barely fit my head through and the cookie monster face appears to be a giant glossy sticker smooshed onto the front.

My head is relatively small so anyone with a normal or large head should be concerned about buying this. I wish the image was part of the fabric too as it kinda ruins it for me. Its such a shame though as it would otherwise be my new favourite.

3988-Black-16 : Butterfly Sequin Print T-shirt
3988-Black-16 : Butterfly Sequin Print T-shirt
Offered by krisp clothing

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely top, 3 Aug. 2014
Fits really well, have worn it several times now and it's one of my favourites. I am thinking of buying more.

Butterfly Foil Cropped Leggings Black 16-18
Butterfly Foil Cropped Leggings Black 16-18
Offered by Love Fashion Outlet

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 3 Aug. 2014
When these first arrived I thought they looked lovely but when i put them on I realised they were of a very poor quality. They fit ok-ish around the legs but when you get to the top around the waist they don't pull up very high at the back but come up way too far at the front so if you want to flash your bum while pulling them up to your boobs, these are the leggings for you. The material while soft is cheap and see though.

I have worn these twice, both just sitting in the house so nothing strenuous but they have already started to come away at the seams so I'm going to have to throw them away.

This is such a shame I like the style of them and would have bought more otherwise.

Bead Fanatic Large Jewellery Making Starter kit - Silver Plated
Bead Fanatic Large Jewellery Making Starter kit - Silver Plated
Offered by Bead Fanatic

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not what I expected., 2 Aug. 2014
When I ordered this I was expecting something bigger and was a little disappointed by the small package that arrived at the door. I also found the picture misleading in that it looks as though you get red beads in the pack but in fact that's just a picture on the leaflet that comes inside.

Despite this, what did arrive was nice, in good condition and I can't make any complaints about it. I'll probably buy from here again but will be much more careful in checking what comes inside the purchase.

Tommy Hilfiger Giftbox 2 Pack Women's Socks
Tommy Hilfiger Giftbox 2 Pack Women's Socks

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 29 Dec. 2013
My brother bought these for me and I have to say they're the nicest socks I own. I love them! So comfy and toasty without being too thick. and I love the leg warmers that come with them. I might buy the other colour myself now.

Page: 1 | 2