Profile for LJ > Reviews

LJ

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals - Well-Cared for Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml
Bare Escentuals bareMinerals - Well-Cared for Brush Conditioning Shampoo 120ml

5.0 out of 5 stars essential, 12 Mar 2013
What a difference this makes to your brushes even my older ones, by that I mean 2 years old. Will certainly extend the life of them and save you money.

The Sex Club (A Detective Jackson Mystery)
The Sex Club (A Detective Jackson Mystery)
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars quick interesting read, 12 Mar 2013
I'd never read any Detective Jackson mysteries before but really enjoyed the fast pace of this. Well worth a read.

Brand new Samsung Galaxy S i9000 Purple Gel Case from Gadgetwarehouse Mobile Phone Accessories

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 17 April 2012
I bought this as a replacement cover, seems to be durable, fits the phone and certainly protects the phone.Like the colour too!

Corgi Toys TY86643 Superhaulers Royal Mail Curtainside 1:64 Scale Die Cast Truck

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a toy, nothing more!, 17 April 2012
Doesn't seem particularly sturdy, trailer keeps detaching but my nephew plays with it so heh, it does what it says on the tin!

Schleich - Budgerigar Blue
Schleich - Budgerigar Blue
Price: 3.49

3.0 out of 5 stars tiny toy, 17 April 2012
This review is from: Schleich - Budgerigar Blue (Toy)
I should probably have paid closer attention to the size of this when purchasing. It is very small. I bought if for a nephew who loves birds and he enjoys it but due to size it will easily get lost.

Womens White Blue K-Swiss Surf & Sand Shoes Ladies Trainers
Womens White Blue K-Swiss Surf & Sand Shoes Ladies Trainers

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic value, 5 April 2012
purchased these as I always find K Swiss footwear to be a good fit, good value and good quality. I was not disappointed. Love these comfy trainers.

Morphy Richards Accents 43772 Pyramid Kettle - Red
Morphy Richards Accents 43772 Pyramid Kettle - Red
Price: 30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality item, 23 Feb 2012
After reading reviews about the kettle being so noisy someone couldn't hear their TV I wondered how loud a kettle could possibly be! I had my heart set on this one so purchased it. I am delighted with it and can assure all that it is not noisy at all and I have no problem talking on the phone or watching TV while it is boiling. Yes the outside gets hot but what do you expect, it's a kettle! The cord appeared short but if you lift up the base you can unwind some more cord. I boiled water twice and emptied it before using and have experienced none of the metallic taste that other reviewers have mentioned, perhaps it's because of the lovely fresh water we have in Scotland!
All in all delighted with this purchase.

Converse Unisex-Adult Chuck Taylor M Canvas Cloisonne White Trainer 121704 3 UK
Converse Unisex-Adult Chuck Taylor M Canvas Cloisonne White Trainer 121704 3 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 28 Jun 2011
I checked other reviews before purchasing, really don't agree that these are big in terms of sizing, quite the opposite in fact. Ordered size 3 as that is my size and could barely squeeze my foot in. They appear quite "chunky" in the pic but are not at all. The colour is nice :)
Sadly I'm disappointed and will be returning them.

Black & Decker NV2400N Dustbuster, 2.4 V, White/Lime
Black & Decker NV2400N Dustbuster, 2.4 V, White/Lime
Offered by 9to5 Supplies (VAT receipt supplied)
Price: 33.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 23 May 2011
Used to clear up odd crumbs, cat litter trailed through the house. Does exactly what I wanted. Good value buy.

12-Volt Digital Tyre Inflator
12-Volt Digital Tyre Inflator
Offered by Gizoo - Gadgets & Gifts
Price: 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars FITS THE BILL, 23 May 2011
Bought to replace previous inflater, different make / model, that I'd had for years. Does exactly what it says, handy, compact and simple to use.