Profile for K. M. Beddow > Reviews

Content by K. M. Beddow

K. M. Beddow "Kath" (Cheshire)

Gone Girl
Gone Girl

1.0 out of 5 stars Gone and soon forgotten!, 29 Oct 2014
This review is from: Gone Girl (Kindle Edition)
I can't believe the rave reviews for this book, I sit very definitely with the sizeable number of those giving 1 star. The plot has so may twist a it becomes totally unbelievable, but for me the worst part is the characterisation. The inconsistencies in the behaviour of the 2 leads and the fact that I found it impossible to care what happened to either of them, made it a difficult read. I did stick with it, just to see how it would it be brought to a conclusion, and the end was as unsatisfying as the rest of the book!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 30, 2014 10:10 AM GMT

Secrets My Mother Kept: What If Everything You Knew About Yourself Was a Lie?
Secrets My Mother Kept: What If Everything You Knew About Yourself Was a Lie?
by Kath Hardy

5.0 out of 5 stars Page turner!, 2 Dec 2013
Really loved this book. It is not in the genre of biographies of childhood abuse, more a personal detective story. I found it a page turner and finished it in one sitting!

Authentic RDX Leather Pro Fight Boxing Gloves Gel Mold, Punch Bag, 10oz
Authentic RDX Leather Pro Fight Boxing Gloves Gel Mold, Punch Bag, 10oz
Offered by B2Fitness

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves...., 6 Aug 2012
Great gloves at a really competitive price. They compare favourably with far more expensive gloves. These are well made of high quality leather. They fit very snugly and have good cushioning and gel that give great support. Would definitely recommend.

Sennheiser HD201 Closed Dynamic Stereo headphones
Sennheiser HD201 Closed Dynamic Stereo headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic headphones, 11 Jan 2011
These headphones are really great! The sound quality is so much better than with traditional ones. They were bought to use with a Vox guitar mini amp, but are also great with ipod. Love them!

The Mother's Tale: A Novel: A Mother's Tale
The Mother's Tale: A Novel: A Mother's Tale
by Camilla Noli

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 17 July 2010
I ordered this book on impulse based on previous reviews. I was so disappointed in it. The characters had no depth and the plot was unbelievable, leaving me totally indifferent to the unfolding drama.

Rockport Rosella Washable Pump Clk/Ngt/Ms Grn Apw3416N 7 UK Wide
Rockport Rosella Washable Pump Clk/Ngt/Ms Grn Apw3416N 7 UK Wide

4.0 out of 5 stars Great summer trainers!, 17 July 2009
I wanted some light weight trainers to wear on holiday and saw these by chance on Amazon. They are exactly what I was looking for - cool, stylish and with plenty of cushioning to support the foot. I lived in them on holiday and they were really comfy. A great buy!