Profile for jan > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Fire HD 7, 7" HD Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB (White) - Includes Special Offers
Fire HD 7, 7" HD Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB (White) - Includes Special Offers

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and easy, 26 Jan. 2015
This is a great tablet, nice and light, easy to handle, easy to use. I much prefer this version to the previous kindle fire which is more heavier than this one.

Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends Tray Play Booster Seat
Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends Tray Play Booster Seat
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars so I would say this has been a very good buy. I would certainly recommend it to other ..., 14 Oct. 2014
My young grandson loves this chair. He has only just started using it and is getting used to sitting in it. He is only six month old and is only learning to sit up but he loves the chair and loves Thomas the train, so I would say this has been a very good buy. I would certainly recommend it to other mothers or even grandmothers.

(0-6 BB) SUF Soles Up Front Baby Wetsuit Baby Warmer
(0-6 BB) SUF Soles Up Front Baby Wetsuit Baby Warmer
Offered by Soles Up Front

5.0 out of 5 stars this will keep him nice and warm, 17 Sept. 2014
Delivered before due date in fact delivered in 2 days very impressed. Just what my daughter wanted for her 4 month old son he was finding it a bit cold in the water after a while, this will keep him nice and warm. Well done and thanks.

infantastic® KRB02HappyStarfish Baby bed travel cot portable with toys entryway 0-36 months sand / light blue
Offered by JAGO24 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy. It means my grandson has somewhere to ..., 18 Aug. 2014
Great buy. It means my grandson has somewhere to sleep other than his pram when he comes to my house. He's very comfortable lying in the cot and very safe so I would say it was a good buy as it will be used for a playpen when he's older.

Farm Heroes Saga
Farm Heroes Saga

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game I love it, 18 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Farm Heroes Saga (App)
Great game I love it. Can't put my tablet or my phone down as I have it on both devices. Would recommend it to everybody who likes games like this.

Cotton Anti-rollover Head Position Sleep Pillow for Baby Toddler - Light Yellow
Cotton Anti-rollover Head Position Sleep Pillow for Baby Toddler - Light Yellow
Offered by MOOLECOLE-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy to have, 5 Aug. 2014
Keeps baby on his back but doesn't stop him from wriggling all over the cot. We have to watch and make sure he doesn't pull it over his head when he's moving his hands around which is exactly what he can do. Otherwise it's very handy.

SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 2 P5100 / P5110 / P5113 10.1" Inch HOTPINK DIAMOND BLING SPARKLY CRYSTAL PU LEATHER MAGNETIC FLIP CASE COVER STAND PLUS SCREEN PROTECTOR & POLISHING CLOTH
Offered by bestcases4u

5.0 out of 5 stars It's the bling, 5 Aug. 2014
Bought this for my daughter as she loves anything pink and glittery. She loves it, as soon as she saw it she claimed it for herself regardless of who it was bought for.

Car Back Seat Tidy Multi Pocket Mesh Storage Bag Organiser Auto Travel Holder - Black
Offered by TEKBOX LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars very handy, 21 July 2014
Nice and handy to put my baby grandsons things in plus any of my things. All in all very handy.

Richbrook AG-GI9E-72J8 Anti-Theft Aerial with Locking Key
Richbrook AG-GI9E-72J8 Anti-Theft Aerial with Locking Key
Offered by Roaduserdirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Exact one, 5 Jun. 2014
Before ordering this aerial we checked and checked on other websites that this aerial would
fit our new Vauxhall Meriva and it does great. It works properly with no interference on the
car radio and is as clear as a bell. I would reccommend this aerial to other Vauxhall owners
if they want a smaller aerial for their car if they are having bother getting the car in and out
of the garage like we were, we had to remove the aerial before putting it in the garage, but not
now this aerial is small enough you dont have to remove it . Thanks

Mamas & Papas Starlite Swing
Mamas & Papas Starlite Swing

5.0 out of 5 stars swinging baby, 28 May 2014
Hasn't been used yet as baby has just been born early and is still in hosptal but it looks great and will be very useful when he comes home

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6