Profile for Golfal > Reviews

Content by Golfal

Golfal

Battery Grip compatible with Canon EOS 60D Digital SLR Camera (BG-E9 Equivalent)

5.0 out of 5 stars Get a grip!, 28 Aug. 2011
I was sceptical at first spotting the price of this battery grip,how can an item costing six times less compare to the Canon?

The answer is I don't know,I have never handled the official grip.What I do know is, if the Canon is six times better it must be one hell of a piece of equipment.

This item matches my 60D just fine,the camera feels more stable and the pro look complements it further.

All in all,a great item at a great price.

Laura Biagiotti Roma Eau de Toilette for Women - 100 ml
Laura Biagiotti Roma Eau de Toilette for Women - 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellence all round., 1 July 2011
Having read a previous review I was presumptious in thinking my order would not be fulfilled,I needn't have worried,the item was as listed and with a great delivery time,thanks.

Canon EOS 60D Digital SLR Camera (Body Only) (discontinued by manufacturer)
Canon EOS 60D Digital SLR Camera (Body Only) (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by Snap it up (UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon EOS 60D, 21 Jan. 2011
I had my trusty EOS 300D for five years and although it never let me down I was itching to upgrade.

I looked at and handled both the 7D and 60D but was undecided until the price difference made up my mind.
I opted for the 60D and can honestly say I have no regrets.The images I get from my 17-85 IS and my 70-300 IS are amazing.

Shoot in RAW and process in seconds with the camera,a great boon when out in the field.

The menu might look a bit much at first glance but with time all becomes clear.

Before I sign off,the video shooting is also top class,all in all a great bit of gear.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 29, 2011 3:22 PM BST

AmazonBasics Backpack for SLR Cameras and Accessories - Black
AmazonBasics Backpack for SLR Cameras and Accessories - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Basic ? not at all., 7 Dec. 2010
For the enthusiastic amateur photographer this backpack is fantastic.There is room for all my gear and more,a quality product from a top online retailer.