Profile for Austen > Reviews

Content by Austen

Austen

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Fosmon Crystal Clear LCD Screen Protector for Apple MacBook Air MC 505/506 LL/A 11.6 inch - 1 piece
Offered by theWireless USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Screen Protector, 10 Jan 2014
I actually bought this for my Acer Chromebook C720 and am very happy to say that it fits the 11.6 inch screen perfectly. It was delivered on time, properly packaged and was not difficult to apply so I can recommend both the item and the supplier.

black DJ Over the head Stereo Earphone Headphone handsfree with in-line mic cable for apple iphone 4 4s 5 samsung Galaxy s3 S 3 SIII lte note note II I9300
Offered by jntworld

4.0 out of 5 stars Headphones, 3 July 2013
I like this as the cord is very long, giving me room to move about if it is attached to my PC. Better than that, the cord doesn't get kinked - that might have something to do with the cloth-like material that it is encased in.
The pads that go over the ear are comfortable, though small. The sound is great for music and this also works well with Skype.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Tea Cosy - Geese and Poppies, 3 July 2013
I was really pleased when I received this cosy - it is bright and colourful and fits the pot nicely. The quality is very good and I was tempted to get another for myself. As to it's efficacy, I cannot comment but I suspect it will do the job nicely. It is padded enough to keep the pot warm but not so much that it is bulky.

TRIXES 4-Dial TSA Combination Padlock Luggage Travel Black Holiday Airport Gate
TRIXES 4-Dial TSA Combination Padlock Luggage Travel Black Holiday Airport Gate
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars Trixes Combination Padlock, 11 May 2013
This is the second padlock that I've ordered as I was really pleased with the first. It is a solid little lock and it is easy to set the combination. It comes in a variety of colours and I've found that the colours I ordered were really suitable as they blended in nicely with the cases I bought them for.
I can't say how tough they are but they certainly feel weighty and sturdy enough to stand up to the heavy and brutal handling that baggage can be subjected to by handlers at the airport.
A plus for travellers to the USA is that they are TSA-accepted locks which means that in the event of your luggage needing to be opened for inspection, TSA screeners no longer need to cut your locks or force the bag open and risk damaging it. They simply open your locks with special tools, inspect, and re-lock your bags, sending them quickly and securely on their way.

Case-Mate Tough Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 - Black
Case-Mate Tough Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 - Black
Offered by total digital stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Case Mate for Galaxy S3, 26 April 2013
I really do love this case as it provides substantial protection for the phone. My S3 has fallen twice and has not been damaged. I love the rugged feel of the case and the fact that it fits the phone so snugly. It has cut-outs in all the right places and only adds quality to the phone. (By this I have in mind the 'complaint' that the S3 feels cheap and 'plasticky' - no, it doesn't - not with this case!)

GreatShield VIES Nylon Protective Sleeve Case for 7.0 & 8.0-inch Tablet - Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0, Tab 3 (7.0 & 8.0 inch) / Tab 2 7.0, Googe Nexus 7 / 7 II FHD, Apple iPad Mini II Retina Display / iPad Mini 1st Gen, Blackberry Playbook, Barnes & Noble NOOK HD, Tabtronics Tab, CloudNine Neuropad2 7" and others 7" & 8" inch Touch Screen Android aPad / ePad PC Tablet (Black)
Offered by theWireless USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Nylon Protective Case, 26 April 2013
Got this for a Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 and it's been great. There is a little pocket at the front for SD Cards or other similar, slim items. The case itself is well padded and has done a superb job of protecting the Tab which is usually squeezed into a bag chock full of dangers like keys, pens, chargers, among other things. Highly recommend.

Worlds Lightest Cabin Size Flight Bag, weight 0.4Kg, dimension 42cm x 29cm x 16cm - Fits Ryanair/Easyjet (Navy Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cabin Size Flight Bag, 26 April 2013
I was a little apprehensive about this bag before I ordered it but really needed one in a hurry. I'm glad I got it. It holds more than you'd imagine it could. The zips, handle and strap have held out well under pressure. Also, there is a strip at the back that allowed me to slide it down the retractable handle of my suitcase for hands-free comfort when handling travel documents. Great!

8 LED Light Lamp PIR Auto Sensor Motion Detector Wireless
8 LED Light Lamp PIR Auto Sensor Motion Detector Wireless
Offered by LTZmart

5.0 out of 5 stars LED Auto Sensor Motion Detector Wireless Lamps., 26 April 2013
These lamps are really good quality, easy to set up and use. The motion detector is sensitive enough to pick up movement from five feet away and the lamps stay on as long as there is movement. They cut off soon after movement has stopped thus maximising battery life. As for the lights themselves, they are sufficiently bright. They are great alternatives to hallway plug-in night lights and are especially useful to light the way into the house at night - no more tripping over the cat before reaching the light switch!

50 x DL White Envelopes
50 x DL White Envelopes
Offered by Capital Houseware

5.0 out of 5 stars Self-Seal Envelopes, 26 April 2013
This review is from: 50 x DL White Envelopes
I love these as they are self-sealing which means there's no need to moisten the envelopes to stick them close. They do work nicely - they seal firmly and securely.

25 A4 Address Label Sheets 21 per Sheet compatible L7160 - J8160 LABELS4U ®TM Branded Product
Offered by Labels4u

4.0 out of 5 stars A4 Address Labels, 26 April 2013
These are very useful, are self adhesive and of good quality. They measure approximately thirty-five millimetres in width and about sixty in length.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4