Profile for Austen > Reviews

Content by Austen

Austen

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Scholl Biomechanics Heel & Knee Pain Reliever Full Length Orthotic Insoles Small
Offered by M&B Bargains

3.0 out of 5 stars it is comfortable to wear, 15 Mar. 2016
Took a while to get used to the feel of it underfoot. It hasn't really done much to help my heel pain but now that I am used to it, it is comfortable to wear.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars It is fantastic! I know where my pen is at all ..., 15 Mar. 2016
Need to have a pen on me at all times for work. Tired of losing regular pens I decided to try this. It is fantastic! I know where my pen is at all times (on it's lanyard, around my neck!) and if I need to briefly loan it to a customer for a signature it can be easily detached without needing to remove the lanyard.
The pen has worked well and the ink seems to be lasting a fairly long time. I shall certainly buy again when I need to.

GWELL Nylon Oxford Waterproof Multifunction Waist Bum Belt Bag for Outdoor Sports Orange
Offered by GWELL

4.0 out of 5 stars A great bag that is waterproof and can hold all the ..., 15 Mar. 2016
A great bag that is waterproof and can hold all the things I need to carry. It's got several pockets and different sections in the front pocket for 'odds and ends' like chap stick, ID card and such items. Perhaps it's because I had it chock full of things that I found it uncomfortable to wear as a bum bag - it kept tipping forward slightly no matter how tightly I fastened the belt. I now use it over the shoulder and it's perfect!

Cofra Odedda Black S3 SRC Black 4 UK
Cofra Odedda Black S3 SRC Black 4 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars A comfortable shoe that I wore with thick socks as the ..., 15 Mar. 2016
A comfortable shoe that I wore with thick socks as the sizing came up 'moderately large.' It is light but sturdy.

Plantar Fasciitis Compression Sleeve for Men & Women - Best Pain Relief Therapy Sock - Foot Spurs Splint - Ankle Sleeves - Arch Support Heel Spur Circulation Brace - #1 Foot Doctor Insoles Socks -PAIR
Offered by Physix Gear

5.0 out of 5 stars It's comfortable to wear, 15 Mar. 2016
Well made compression sleeve. Have worn it walking many miles over several days and the stitching has held out. It's comfortable to wear, not thick and bulky.

High Visibility Reflective Waterproof Bike Bicycle Helmet Cover - Buy 1 Get 1 FREE
Offered by Anything 4 Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent covers for bike helmet, 4 Nov. 2015
Excellent covers for bike helmet. Does the job of keeping the wet out plus in cooler temps also blocks the wind. High vis is also a great asset.

WorkTough 10004A Size-4 Safety Chukka Boot - Black
WorkTough 10004A Size-4 Safety Chukka Boot - Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Solid shoe but uncomfortable!, 4 Nov. 2015
The sizing wasn't accurate - the shoe was bigger than a shoe of its size should be. I kept it and decided to wear thick, chunky socks that made it the fit feel fine. It is however very uncomfortable and I've not worn it since the time I did for an 8hr shift - I literally limped into the house.

New Fashion WEIDE Mens Sports Watch Analog & Digital Dual Time LCD Backlight WH-1104-1 + Watch Gift Box (White Dial)
Offered by Big-time Watch

3.0 out of 5 stars WEIDE sports watch, 4 Nov. 2015
This watch is HUGE, thick and heavy - it weighs over 120g!. If you've got tiny wrists or don't want to wear a watch that won't allow your sleeves to cover it then this is not the timepiece for you. That said, it is an attractive watch with a dial that is easy to read and the alarm is loud enough to serve its purpose.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars It holds sandwiches and snacks comfortably and has worn well even after going through the ..., 6 Jan. 2015
Have been using this as a lunch bag. It holds sandwiches and snacks comfortably and has worn well even after going through the wash a couple times.

SHUGON CHENNAI SHORT HANDLE JUTE SHOPPER, 20 LITRES
SHUGON CHENNAI SHORT HANDLE JUTE SHOPPER, 20 LITRES
Offered by NGWorld

4.0 out of 5 stars The padded handles are great for those days when I'm returning from the shop, 6 Jan. 2015
Have been using these for the grocery shopping. The padded handles are great for those days when I'm returning from the shop, bags full, as they don't dig into my palms. They are wearing well despite the sharp edges of cereal boxes and other such items. They also do well in terms of handling the weight they are called on to carry. Sturdy and practical - would buy these again if I had to!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5