Profile for Daphna > Reviews

Baylis and Harding Sweet Mandarin and Grapefruit Lux Bag Set
Baylis and Harding Sweet Mandarin and Grapefruit Lux Bag Set
Offered by HassleFreeHc

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality cosmetics - affordable price, 27 Jan. 2016
An appropriate present for Birthday or Christmas. I gave it to a friend for Christmas! She was very pleased with it. This is the first time I buy this product, but seems a nice present and of good quality the cosmetics.

ECCO Touch 25 B, Women's Chelsea Ankle Boots, Birch, 5 UK
ECCO Touch 25 B, Women's Chelsea Ankle Boots, Birch, 5 UK
Offered by ShoeMetro

5.0 out of 5 stars Another quality ECCO product, 27 Jan. 2016
Another quality ECCO product. The item, as described, nice color, and very comfortable. Superb with tights, but goes with jeans, too. It looks quite elegant. Recommended to everybody, regardless of age.

Isotoner Velour Big Bow Ballerina, Women's Slippers, Multicolor (Stripe With Cherry) M UK
Offered by totes ISOTONER UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 14 Dec. 2015
Lovely, the best quality "Isotoner" Slippers! I bought three different ones, and although this was the cheapest, it is the best! The velour is beautiful, lively color, and very comfortable. Recommended!!!

Isotoner Navy Floral Ballet, Women Slippers, Blue (Navy), 5 UK (38 EU)
Isotoner Navy Floral Ballet, Women Slippers, Blue (Navy), 5 UK (38 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but small, 14 Dec. 2015
Unfortunately they are not comfortable, as they are a bit small. However, I give them 5 stars, because they are pretty, elegant and I will give them as a present to my friend with a half size smaller feet. Recommended, but watch out, and buy a bigger size!

Snoozies Slippers Soft Pointe Ballerina Ladies UK 3/4 5/6 6/7
Snoozies Slippers Soft Pointe Ballerina Ladies UK 3/4 5/6 6/7

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute!, 14 Dec. 2015
I am wearing my Snoozies at this very moment and enjoying its warmth! They are so cute! The color is very practical, it doesn't get dirty. and the fur rose is "the jewel in the crown." I love them!

Pikolinos Alcudia 816, Women's Sandals, Bleu (Petrol), 5 UK
Pikolinos Alcudia 816, Women's Sandals, Bleu (Petrol), 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Spanish shoes, 5 Nov. 2015
I love Spanish shoes, and this sandals are wonderful. I have been using the first pair I bought for four months (marron - brandy) and enjoyed them very much. So I bought a white and this third pair. I cannot use any sandals, as always I find some problem with them. These are just perfect: comfortable, elegant, low heels (a blessing!) and durable. I recommend it to young and old, very, very good shoes... You'll enjoy them

Volcom Women's Parka Jacket Walk On By Brown cognac Size:L
Volcom Women's Parka Jacket Walk On By Brown cognac Size:L

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, 5 Nov. 2015
I really love it. This is an expensive parka, but wonderful for a really cold winter day... I'm always cold even in mild weather, so I intend to enjoy every minute I wear this lovely jacket. Beautiful colour and the fur is lovely. Nice details in the pockets! For quality and beauty, you have to spend more money, but it is worth, as this jacket isn't for one season, but for many years... I hope :-)

New Look Women's Cadet Clean Parka, Green (Khaki), Size 14
New Look Women's Cadet Clean Parka, Green (Khaki), Size 14

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice parka, 1 Nov. 2015
Nice parka, good quality and beautiful green color. Nice to the touch... It looks exactly like in the picture. One problem (at least, for me) the hood is too big, falls into my eyes :-) Otherwise OK. I give 5 stars because I like it anyway...

WearAll - Ladies Long Sleeve Pocket Cardigan Womens Top - Red - 12 / 14
WearAll - Ladies Long Sleeve Pocket Cardigan Womens Top - Red - 12 / 14
Offered by 1stop-shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for "busty" women, 31 Aug. 2015
The length and the sleeves are OK, but the chest is small. This cardigan is meant for tall, thin women. I am "normal," not fat, but I think we should be warned. In any case, is good quality, nice colors (I bought three); I haven't washed them yet, but I expect there won't be any problem. I like them!

Hilfiger Denim Women's Saloso Sn Aztec Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Egret, 14
Hilfiger Denim Women's Saloso Sn Aztec Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Egret, 14

3.0 out of 5 stars You can't win always, 21 July 2015
It looks better in the picture than in real life, it looks like the paint has been smeared on it (not ethnic, as was the intention, I suppose...)
the neck line too wide and there seems to be a problem as does not feet well. I'll wear it at the beach, on the swimwear, so I have some use for it, but I am disappointed that such a highly regarded firm gives its name to a T-shirt of poor quality. The cotton also is nothing like the one I got from Esprit. I bought earlier another TH T-shirt that was wonderful....

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4