Profile for Daphna > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Gabor Womens Pompey Wide Boots 92.797.57 Black Leather 4.5 UK, 37.5 EU
Gabor Womens Pompey Wide Boots 92.797.57 Black Leather 4.5 UK, 37.5 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars only for full-bodied women, 13 Sep 2014
I bought two pairs of boots because I love Gabor, and I'm not disappointed, except that the fit is a bit small considering other Gabor shoes. They are exceptionally beautiful, good quality, pretty black ( the other one is brown). Beware: with winter socks you'll need half a size bigger. The other advise: because they are long, by the knee might be too big for a thin legged lady. In any case you may wear them with the trousers inside the boot (if you like that fashion!). To wear them with skirts, I recommend them only for full-bodied women.

Gabor Womens Trafalgar Med L Slouch Boots 92.792.54 Brown Leather 4.5 UK, 37.5 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars A 5 star pair of boots, 13 Sep 2014
Although other Gabor shoes are perfect fit (I wear UK 4.5), in this case, it is a bit small, maybe because it is a boot. In any case, I love them... Beautiful leather combined with a comfortable model, which can be used with trousers as well. If you buy it, remember, you'll get quality, beware of the size: if you want to use them with winter socks, definitely, you need half a size bigger.
A truly 5 star

Pikolinos Women's Bbb861 Tote Bag
Pikolinos Women's Bbb861 Tote Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars worth of attention, 13 Sep 2014
Very pretty bag for everyday use, beach or swimming pool (not too big!), but plenty of space for a towel, cell phone, and some more small items. I love it! The leather with the texture of the bag goes well, and the pretty details in the head of the girl make it worth of attention.
Thanks

La Aventura de Miguel Littin Clandestino en Chile (Contemporanea) (Spanish, English) Garcia Marquez, Gabriel ( Author ) Feb-07-2006 Paperback
by Gabriel Garcia Marquez

5.0 out of 5 stars Journalistic account, 22 Aug 2014
Beware: This is a journalistic account, not fiction. It's a realistic text, no supernatural events (magical realism). I wanted to have all the books by Garcia Marquez, so I bought this one to have the collection. It is a very interesting piece of journalism; the event is real, and it happened during the Chilean junta. I, personally, prefer his novels and short stories, and I'm so sorry that he has not written enough of them! He died so soon!

Handbag Pouch Bag in Bag Organiser Insert Organizer Tidy Travel Cosmetic Pocket
Handbag Pouch Bag in Bag Organiser Insert Organizer Tidy Travel Cosmetic Pocket
Offered by Magic&Gorgeous

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the pouch bag, 5 Aug 2014
I love the pouch bag, and I have been looking for another identical one... I use it to store small items in the drawer; but it's so practical, you can put it anywhere... It's washable and useful. I love it!

Pikolinos Womens Jerez 8242 Loafers 578-8242_V14 Brandy 5 UK, 38 EU
Pikolinos Womens Jerez 8242 Loafers 578-8242_V14 Brandy 5 UK, 38 EU
Offered by Charles Clinkard

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, elegant, 5 Aug 2014
This is a wonderful, elegant pair of shoes, very soft and fits perfectly a 4.5 UK size. In any case, I can always wear a pair of wool socks as I intend to use them with trousers (if it gets bigger later on...). I bought a matching Brandy colored bag (through Amazon) and I am very pleased with both. Recommended!

Pikolinos Womens Backpack Handbag BBB-928 Brandy/Caldera
Pikolinos Womens Backpack Handbag BBB-928 Brandy/Caldera

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful bag; worth its price, 4 Aug 2014
Wonderful bag; worth its price! Very elegant and goes with everything! I bought a pair of shoes (brandy) that matches the bag perfectly. Inside very big, but I like it that way: I can put a little cosmetic bag; purse; and lots of other items, even a book (or I-pad, if you prefer!). Whoever buys it will be happy, however should be aware that it's a bit short to use it on the shoulder, but otherwise perfect!

Soaked In Luxury Women's Flavitop Aztec Crew Neck Sleeveless Shirt, Brown (Pattern), Size 14 (Manufacturer Size:X-Large)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, 4 Aug 2014
Very pretty T- shirt, elegant and classy. Nice texture and color. I'm very pleased with it!

Hilfiger Denim Lali CN Short Sleeve Printed Women's T-Shirt Egret Pt Large
Hilfiger Denim Lali CN Short Sleeve Printed Women's T-Shirt Egret Pt Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, nice looking, 4 Aug 2014
A good quality, nice looking T shirt that goes fantastic with jeans and other pants. I haven't washed it yet (they warn you that it may loose some of its coloring), but I think, still , it will look great!

Gabor Womens Amulet L Low-Top Trainers 86.458.98 Pewter 4.5 UK, 37 EU
Gabor Womens Amulet L Low-Top Trainers 86.458.98 Pewter 4.5 UK, 37 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect shoes, especially for people with 37.5 EU size, 20 Jun 2014
I love GABOR shoes; this is my third of this kind. I have a black and an off white/gold leather/suede. I use them throughout the year, and even for a journey to Rome (involving a lot of walking!). They are comfortable, beautiful, and strong. I recommend it for not so young ladies that want to be fashionable and comfy, but also to younger ones that like sport/elegant shoes; also RECOMMENDED to people who NEED half sizes (mine 4.5 UK) as usually the regular 37 size is too small while the 38 is too big.
This one is simply PERFECT!
The packaging is also neat, and even the soft white paper within the box comes folded identically as in the GABOR shops in Europe (while the price through Amazon is better!)

Page: 1 | 2