Profile for Martin Bond > Reviews

Mighty Mug Go - The Travel Mug That Won't Fall Over (0.47 Litre), Red
Mighty Mug Go - The Travel Mug That Won't Fall Over (0.47 Litre), Red
Offered by Gadget Grotto

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius!, 6 May 2016
This is perfect for people that often knock drinks over at the table. My children were absolutely mesmerised by the fact it won't fall over, as are most adults when they first encounter one of these!

Stoga External 8200mAh Power Bank Charger Pack Charger Case Battery Backup Charger for iPhone 6 plus/iPhone 6s plus 5.5" + Click Stand + Rechargeable Battery + Protective Case + LED indicators-White
Offered by KINGSFAITH

4.0 out of 5 stars Powerful slimline case, 6 May 2016
A great case, ideal for anyone who's battery life has reduced with age, or for people that spend a long time away from any charging points.
The case will easily charge your battery from completely flat, up to 100% and still have juice left in it for further charging if needed. It also charges your phone considerably faster than mains charging so is more convenient in that way too.
The case is very slimline and light especially for such a powerful charger and allows easy access to headphone jack point, volume controls etc.
My one small criticism of the case is having no screen protection, and it's incredibly smooth finish. This makes it more likely to slip out of your pocket if you are sitting down.
All in all, a great case and highly recommended.

iPhone 6s Plus Case, Anker Ultra Protective Case With Built-in Clear Screen Protector for iPhone 6 Plus / iPhone 6s Plus (5.5 inch) Drop-Tested, Dust Proof Design (Black/Blue)
Offered by AnkerDirect

4.0 out of 5 stars Great case., 18 Dec. 2015
A fantastic case. Offers great protection although not quite as much protection as a Griffin Survivor. However, this case is less bulky and has much more style. And is a lot cheaper too! It offers full built in protection for the phone screen without any hindrance of the touchscreen. My iPhone 6S plus works perfectly in this case, including the force touch functions.

Flylinktech® New S12 Bluetooth Smart Wristband Watch Phone with Pedometer/Recording/MMS/SMS/Alarm/Kcal for IOS Apple iPhone 5S,5,4S,4 Android Samsung S5,S4,S3,S2,Note 3,Note 2(IOS System Can Use Partial Function) (Black)
Offered by Efine

2.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended., 24 Oct. 2015
The first watch I purchased took a long time to arrive and when it did, the battery was faulty and wouldn't charge. I contacted the seller and they were great, and promptly dispatched a replacement to me. When this eventually arrived, it all seemed good for a while. The watch pairs effortlessly with my iPhone although there are limited functions with an iOS device.
Still, for £40 I'm not going to complain about that.
A couple of months on, I'm afraid to say the battery has failed again and this time I can't be bothered with another one. I went out and got myself a Fitbit Surge which suits my needs far better, and is a lot better all round.
If it weren't for the battery issues, this is a fairly decent budget smart watch and the strap is very comfortable too by the way.

Adults TWO PAIR PACK More Mile cushioned LONDON running sock
Adults TWO PAIR PACK More Mile cushioned LONDON running sock
Offered by The Sportswear Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars You need these if you run!, 30 April 2015
I'm not going to waffle on too much but if you like to run, whatever the distance, you need these in your life. I ran 18km last week and although I wear £130 custom fit running shoes, my feet were aching for days afterwards.
These socks arrived yesterday and so I stuck them on and went out for 25km. My feet felt amazing and I honestly can say I felt I could've run a lot further if it wasn't for time restraints. Even now, my feet have no pain and I'm off out again today for another run.
The downside of this product? I have realised that I've reached a point in my life where I'm actually raving about a pair of bloody socks! It'll be driving gloves and flat caps next!!

EcoAir DD122FW-MK5 Classic Desiccant Dehumidifier with Ioniser and Silver Filter, 7 L - Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, highly recommended., 27 Dec. 2014
After owning Ebac dehumidifiers for many years, I decided to try this model due to the generally good reviews.
It is very small and light which makes it ideal to move from room to room of needed. It's also incredibly easy to operate and to understand the functions - instructions certainly not needed, which is always great for a man's ego!
I'm currently running this unit upstairs and my much larger and more powerful Ebac downstairs. Despite the big Ebac being on max and this unit being on economy, this Ecoair collects a lot more moisture in the same timeframe.
My only criticism of this unit is the small water tank, which fills up very quickly due to the effectiveness of the machine, but that's only to be expected in such a small unit.
I read the one star reviews for this item and they all seem to involve the machine failing, over various timescales. All machinery had a small number of rougues that fail so don't read too much into those reviews. Personally, I think this dehumidifier is a great little piece of kit and highly recommend it.

Oypla Fully Adjustable Free standing Basketball Back Board Stand & Hoop Set
Oypla Fully Adjustable Free standing Basketball Back Board Stand & Hoop Set
Offered by Oypla

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product and amazing value for money., 24 May 2014
Instructions aren't the clearest in the world but being a bloke, I don't use instructions anyway (until I've put it together upside down and back to front!)
To be fair, take a step back and look logically at what you have and putting it together is pretty easy. It took me about 15 mins to complete.
Once assembled, the product is fantastic. Even throwing balls quite enthusiastically at the backboard gives a good predictable rebound and there is minimal movement of the hoop and board seeing as it's a freestanding structure.
Overall, I am very impressed with this product and highly recommend it. Maybe it could be made to go a little higher but seeing as it's predominantly for children, I'm definitely nitpicking! My 6 and 7 year old boys love it and often go out even in the rain to shoot some hoops.

Ben Sherman Swinger Boots Black
Ben Sherman Swinger Boots Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but narrow!, 30 Jan. 2014
At £39, these boots are a steal. They look fantastic and are well made.
Unfortunately for me, I have wide feet and could hardly even get the boot on my foot. If you have even slightly wide feet, I'm afraid these will be no good for you.

Kinps®For Apple Iphone 5 5S External Rechargeable Spare Backup Extended Battery Charger Pack Case Cover((4200mah With flip front for iPhone 5 5S Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 6 Jan. 2014
This is a fantastic case. It is the first case I have found that not only gives a large capacity backup (4200mah compared to the usual 2200), but that also offers protection for your phone's screen.
Obviously it adds weight to your phone but to me that is a plus point anyway, as my iPhone 5S feels too light and I'm never sure if it's still in my pocket!
Overall, this is one of the very best power cases I have ever used, and I have been through around 15 so far.

Am-Tech Baseball Cap with 5-LED Lights
Am-Tech Baseball Cap with 5-LED Lights

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent hat, 4 Jan. 2014
I already had a similar hat to this which I use at work (I work nights) and they are a great idea.
This hat gives a pretty good light and it is evenly spread for ideal illumination.
The only flaws are that if you have a small head, it doesn't adjust down very far, and the most annoying feature is that the switch is activated too easily. Quite often when I push the hat into my wardrobe, the slightest pressure can cause the lights to turn on. Unless you are observant, you could easily put it away with the lights on, meaning flat batteries next time you come to use it.

Overall though, it does the job I need it too, and to be fair, it was more than 60% cheaper than my other hat with the better switch!!

I would recommend this item.

Page: 1 | 2