Profile for Mike > Reviews

150 Plastic Money / Coin / Bank Bags - No Mixed Coin
150 Plastic Money / Coin / Bank Bags - No Mixed Coin
Offered by Bag It Plastics Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Look no further, 22 Oct. 2014
Absolutely brilliant for the money. Gets me from A to B no bother with clear well in advance instructions might I add. Free map updates! What more could you ask for?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 10, 2014 10:50 PM GMT

1kg / 1 Litre Tub of Pure Unrefined Shea Butter from Organic and Fairtrade Source for Body, Hands, Feet, Hair and Scalp. For Sensitive Skin, Babies, Use in Pregnancy, Eczema, Psoriasis, from SheaByNature

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 22 April 2013
I melt the butter in my shaving scuttle even adding coconut oil to the mix and I apply this over my entire body. I purchased this as a remedy not only for my existing stretch marks but to also prevent them. I get quite a few as I exercise frequently with heavy weights which obviously increases my size at a profound rate. So far so good! Been using this remedy for about 5 months, it's great.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible experience, 22 April 2013
While this product does the job it does so at a cost! My skin darkened considerably in some areas and I experienced excessive peeling. Had to go around with face cream everywhere I went for about 2 weeks. This all ceased when I stopped applying the product.

Home Health Antifungal Lotion 120 ml
Home Health Antifungal Lotion 120 ml
Offered by iShopNutrition

1.0 out of 5 stars Made it worse!, 22 April 2013
My foot got infected no doubt from not having the proper protection at the showers in my boxing gym (wish I knew!). I tried this lotion along with other over-the-counter treatments but the condition worsened! it even spread to my hands! What worked for me was applying baby powder to the area in the mornings which dried out my skin as it creates an environment fungi hate. At night I applied a concoction of vicks vapor rub and a good few drops of tea tree essential oil.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars whoa, 22 April 2013
Feathers are ninja sharp but too aggressive in my opinion. Can't imagine shaving with this blade everyday but of course this could be down to my technique (I use a saftey razor). I've bought some other razor blades based on the general consensus on various shaving forums. I'm after sharpness and smoothness in a blade.

Blackberry C-S2 Replacement Battery For 8520 8300 8310 8320 9300 8700
Blackberry C-S2 Replacement Battery For 8520 8300 8310 8320 9300 8700
Offered by Decrescent

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 April 2013
Delivery was prompt and it has worked great so far, bought this over 2 months ago. Was a little worried about the battery life at first so I made sure I charged it up for a few hours when I got it, just like you would with a brand new phone.

Pure Distilled Witch Hazel 100ml/ Natural Astringent
Pure Distilled Witch Hazel 100ml/ Natural Astringent
Offered by The Aromatherapy Shop Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading title, 22 April 2013
I thought I was buying pure witch hazel but then I've somehow ended up with "contains pure witch hazel extract & alcohol" in small print. This is not what I wanted in the slightest as I was intending to use after shaving to cleanse and seal the pores. Alcohol dries out the skin which is certainly not what I'm after.

Deluxe Nutrition 100% Protein 4kg Strawberry With Whey, Isolate Protein And Added Glutamine Peptide
Offered by DELUXE SUPPLEMENTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, 22 April 2013
After years of buying near useless protein powders I did the research and opted for this brand. The reason being that it offers such a high amount of protein per scoop with practically no sugar or carbs. I'm a big guy and I need up to 220g of protein a day but I dont have the appetite to eat all day long so this is a useful way of achieving that goal. Using this product along with workout routines I watched on youtube has surely given me much better results. I have already recommended this to friends of mine.

Alpha Hydrox AHA Enhanced Wrinkle Creme (2 oz / 56 g)
Alpha Hydrox AHA Enhanced Wrinkle Creme (2 oz / 56 g)
Offered by etailz UK

2.0 out of 5 stars What does it do exactly?, 22 April 2013
I initially purchased the Alpha lotion but that broke me out so I opted for this product instead. While it didn't irritate my skin I felt that the glycolic acid was not strong enough. However I found that by using glycolic face pads after cleansing followed by a concoction of this product with an added few drops of tea tree oil was much more effective. I know that results are supposed to be long term but I was looking for a remedy to prevent ingrowns and tone my skin.

Beauty Tools Full Size Ingrown Point Tweezer Professional Tweezers Stainless ...
Offered by annsbeautysupplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Works brilliant, 22 April 2013
I'm a black male with very curly hair so I'm unfortunately blessed with ingrowns whenever I decided to grow out my beard but this product has been so helpful in vastly reducing the amount I would ordinarily get. Its pointed tip also serves as a needle and it has excellent grip. I advise getting a magnified mirror (I have 5x but need stronger) and using window lighting to bring out the ingrown but do not pluck it out as it will make it worse when it regrows.

Page: 1 | 2