Profile for Rippiterse > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Rockport Mens FW SLIP ON TASSEL Slipper Black black Size: 43
Rockport Mens FW SLIP ON TASSEL Slipper Black black Size: 43
Price: 90.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Rockport Mens FW SLIP ON TASSEL Slipper Black black Size: 43, 21 July 2014
Fitted as expected, one for each foot!

RAGE3 255mm Multipurpose Sliding Mitre Saw - 230V
RAGE3 255mm Multipurpose Sliding Mitre Saw - 230V
Price: 189.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Straight out of the box easy to assemble and set up with a few minor ..., 27 Jun 2014
Straight out of the box easy to assemble and set up with a few minor adjustments to get it cutting angles perfectly, all explained in the book. I used to have a DeWalt compound cross cut mitre saw and stand that I used professionally and sold when I retired, however I have now a project that requires the use of another saw.

The reason that I chose the Evolution over another Dewalt, apart from price, (the Rage is at lease half the cost of the DeWalt) was that I have had extensive experience of using Evolution saws, I used to work for a company building Clean Rooms in Chemical Plants and we had 5 Evolution saws in our crew and we would be ripping 10' mild steel panels to size all day long and not a bother from the blades and saws, not sure of the soft start motor but I will get used to it, likewise the laser seems a bit of a gimmick but i keep it switched off, over all a very nice bit of kit and well worth the money

Evolution MITRE Saw Stand with Extensions
Evolution MITRE Saw Stand with Extensions
Price: 69.21

5.0 out of 5 stars really strong and sturdy stand, well made from steel, 27 Jun 2014
Purchased this stand to go with my Rage 3 sliding saw, really strong and sturdy stand, well made from steel, I used to have a Dewalt saw and stand which was about 3 times the price but not much better as a stand, excellent value for the money, highly recommended.

see my review of the Rage 3 saw

XtremeMac Tango Air Wireless Hi-Fi AirPlay Wi-Fi 2.1 Speaker With Subwoofer
XtremeMac Tango Air Wireless Hi-Fi AirPlay Wi-Fi 2.1 Speaker With Subwoofer
Offered by Micros2u
Price: 56.96

5.0 out of 5 stars hence bad reception) on the Amazon site it had all the ..., 27 Jun 2014
I brought this so that i could listen to the internet radio in my bedroom via my computer( I live in rural Ireland, surrounded by trees, hence bad reception) on the Amazon site it had all the technical details but not the size, but I went ahead and ordered it hoping to sit it on my bedside table, beware it is too big for my intended use (37cm x17cm x13cm or 14 1/2" x 6 3/4" x 5") and sits on the floor, if you want to put it on a shelf it would be fine, however I am no audiophile but I must say this is the best sound/tone that I have ever heard from any speakers that I have ever owned and that includes Bose.

The speaker is mains powered and not battery, you should be aware of this, not much more to say other than a brilliant wi-fi speaker and at the money, a real steal, I am very pleased with the purchase!!!

Faithfull 200mm Square Leg Divider/ Compass
Faithfull 200mm Square Leg Divider/ Compass
Offered by Ironmongery Online
Price: 13.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Jun 2014
really well made, should have brought them 30 yrs ago, not now that I have retired, still thats life!

TP-Link TL-WA850RE 300Mbps Universal Wall Plug Range Extender/ Wi-Fi Booster (WPS function, Easy Configuration)
Price: 23.00

5.0 out of 5 stars has doubled the range of my wi-fi, I can ..., 27 Jun 2014
has doubled the range of my wi-fi, I can now reach parts of my house that other range finders could not.

ECCO Mens Atlanta Brogue 61012421001 Black 8.5-9 UK, 43 EU
ECCO Mens Atlanta Brogue 61012421001 Black 8.5-9 UK, 43 EU
Price: 73.45

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these shoe's, 27 Jun 2014
This review is from: ECCO Mens Atlanta Brogue (Apparel)
I love these shoe's, you get one for each foot and they have lace's so you can tie them on so they don't fall off, brilliant

Astronomy Photographer of the Year: Collection 2
Astronomy Photographer of the Year: Collection 2
by Brian May
Price: 17.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Astronomy Photographer of the Year: Collection 2, 19 Jun 2014
The book was a present for my son and he loves it!

The book was a present for my son and he loves it!

Roberts CR9961 3-Band Clock Radio LW/MW/FM Wavebands
Roberts CR9961 3-Band Clock Radio LW/MW/FM Wavebands
Price: 17.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Roberts CR9961 3-Band Clock Radio LW/MW/FM Wavebands, 19 Jun 2014
Needed to replace worn out bedside clock/radio, this radio is bulky in the hand as the on off switch is badly positioned on the l/h side which means you have to pick it up to turn it off, I could not be bothered with that every time so I returned it for a full refund

Rockport Men's Charlesview Lace Up
Rockport Men's Charlesview Lace Up
Price: 55.15 - 95.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Rockport v Ecco, 1 Jun 2014
Having brought my first pair of Rockport shoe's in 1975 whilst on holiday in Florida, I found them to be very comfortable and the lightest weight shoes I have ever had, they were not available in the UK at that time, however I have been a fan of Ecco shoes ever since purchasing a pair in Ireland, again on holiday and they are very comfortable but most importantly very hard wearing.

Having read the reviews for many Rockport shoes, it would appear that there is an issue with the sole's durability and for the price I don't think it would be worth the risk of the best part of 100.

Page: 1 | 2