Profile for Frances > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Liquid Spirit
Liquid Spirit

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, 10 Aug 2014
This review is from: Liquid Spirit (Audio CD)
Love Gregory Porter and love this album. Not a bad song on it. Best tracks for me were Liquid Spirit and Hey Laura. It's on repeat on my iTunes

When in Rome
When in Rome
by Nicky Pellegrino

3.0 out of 5 stars A nice light read, 10 Aug 2014
This review is from: When in Rome (Paperback)
An intriguing story - I enjoyed it but I think it's a one off read. Another book for the beach

Bridget and Joan's Diary: A Parody: Mad About the Toy Boy
Bridget and Joan's Diary: A Parody: Mad About the Toy Boy
by Joan Smith

4.0 out of 5 stars Amusing, 10 Aug 2014
Very clever - a lot of fun to read (took me about an hour and a half!) Obviously a rip off from Helen Fielding but not necessarily a bad thing

Delicious
Delicious
by Nicky Pellegrino

3.0 out of 5 stars A nice quick read, 10 Aug 2014
This review is from: Delicious (Paperback)
I was recommended Nicky Pellegrino by Amazon as I read a lot of Adriana Trigiani books but I wasn't as impressed with Ms Pellegrino. I found her writing rather shallow and at times the story was rather far fetched. Would recommend as an easy beach read but probably won't read this book twice.

Balloon cups and sticks - 6 x white cup and sticks - great for giving out air...
Offered by Partyrama

4.0 out of 5 stars Versatile, 10 Aug 2014
Didn't use these for balloons so can't comment as to their functionality. I bought them to use as supports in a sugar craft project and they did what I need them to do

Kong Flyer, Large
Kong Flyer, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Kong flyer, 10 Aug 2014
This review is from: Kong Flyer, Large (Misc.)
The dog loves it!

5 Star Drywipe Marker Xylene/Toluene-Free Bullet Tip 2mm Line Assorted [Pack of 4]
Offered by Office Nerd

5.0 out of 5 stars Drywipe markers, 10 Aug 2014
Good quality item

The Contemporary Buttercream Bible: The complete practical guide to cake decorating with buttercream icing
by Christina Ong

4.0 out of 5 stars Butterlicious, 10 Aug 2014
Lovely designs and illustrations although I haven't actually tried to do any of the designs yet. Some nice tips and tricks too. A great book to curl up with and plan what you'll do when you get around to it.

7.5cm Base Diameter Stainless Steel Memo Holder Spike Stick for Receipt
7.5cm Base Diameter Stainless Steel Memo Holder Spike Stick for Receipt
Offered by sourcingmap

3.0 out of 5 stars Functional, 10 Aug 2014
You get what you pay for and in this case it's a not very good quality and light weight item. Having said that it works so no real issues with it. When/if I need to replace it I will probably go for something a bit more sturdy.

Scholl Express Pedi Electrical Hard Skin Remover
Scholl Express Pedi Electrical Hard Skin Remover
Offered by EveryDay-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth operator, 10 Aug 2014
I found this product easy to use and it is very effective at removing hard skin on feet. I use it regularly and my feet have never been smoother and softer

Page: 1 | 2