Profile for MoonDaisy > Reviews

STV023 - FLEA KILLER COMB
STV023 - FLEA KILLER COMB
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good :), 2 Feb. 2015
Very good but heavy on batteries. Easy to use and the cat loves the extra grooming :)

14-17 Inch Brown Embossed CELTIC Leather Design Whippet Greyhound Collar 3 Sizes

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 2 Feb. 2015
Fantastic! Beautifully made, sturdy and strong - excellent for a dog who likes to pull. Looks stunning on, love the padding on the inside, and the leather is of excellent quality so I'm sure it's as equally comfortable to wear. Cannot recommend highly enough :)

Christmas-Opoly
Christmas-Opoly
by Late for the Sky
Edition: Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Family love it!, 2 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Christmas-Opoly (Toy)
Family loved it! We received the game along with lovely metal playing pieces that seems to have been the cause of alot of upset (they are very cute) and certainly add to the character of the game. Played much as monopoly but with Christmas theme. An all time hit that will now be played at our house every Christmas. We love it!

SHAHLY'S QUEST (The Chronicles of Brawrloxoss, Book One 1)
SHAHLY'S QUEST (The Chronicles of Brawrloxoss, Book One 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant freebie :), 2 Dec. 2014
This was a freebie download and I loved it! A lovely story of Unicorns, Dragons and Royalty. Easy going, and suitable for all ages - it really is not put-downable! I loved the characters, Shahly quickly becomes very real and you are quickly drawn into her story. Looking forward to reading the next in the series

Psychic Surveys Book One: The Haunting of Highdown Hall - A Supernatural Thriller

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read!, 13 Nov. 2014
An interesting perspective of a psychic medium doing rescue work. Twists and turns that are well thought out, but without so much depth that it loses you. Definitely worth an easy but intriguing read - would be interested if there was a follow-up book too :) Although this was a free download, it is A very good book that I'd have been happy to pay for :)

Hush Puppies Vivianna, Women's Boots, Black Leather, 8 UK
Hush Puppies Vivianna, Women's Boots, Black Leather, 8 UK

2.0 out of 5 stars No way are these a size 8!, 28 Sept. 2014
I am a size 7 normally and I ordered these as I'd previously tried a size 7 and found them to be a little snug, but when they arrived I was gutted to find I couldn't even get my foot into them. They looked so tiny, I checked the box for the size, inside the boots - both state size 8 - so how is it my daughter (who is a size 5!) Found them to be a perfect fit??? No way a size 8 - so they will be returned! Beautiful looking boots though :(

Facebook
Facebook

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother!, 28 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Facebook (App)
Facebook has decided to update on my kindle fire and it is beyond rubbish! No video links work, layout is dreadful, emoticons absent, missing info to name just a few gripes! Why bother to fix something that worked so brilliantly?? Come on Facebook, sack whoever thought up that rubbish or at least give me the option to uninstall and go back to the old system! Hate it beyond words - Really, don't install this update (if you've been given the choice!!)

Monster Busters
Monster Busters

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 4 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Monster Busters (App)
I've got this as a free download for my kindle and I love it. The graphics are fun and rather reminiscent of older platform games - but the modern twist makes for lots of addictive fun. Good for kids and adults , it's the best game I've played in a while :)

The Ghost Files 3
The Ghost Files 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! Excellent :), 10 Aug. 2014
This review is from: The Ghost Files 3 (Kindle Edition)
What can I say, I'm 42 and my daughter says 'mum, you have to read this' , so taking a chance on a teenage recommendation I sat down to read the first book this morning, by lunch I started the second book and now I have finished the third and am ready to throw something - I need book four!! No spoilers, but I love the characters, Team Dan or Eli, love the twist and surprises, love seeing mattie grow. Totally recommend this series to anyone :)

Jelly Splash
Jelly Splash

4.0 out of 5 stars Addictive!, 19 July 2014
This review is from: Jelly Splash (App)
Loving this very simple yet addictive game, pretty similar to candy crush and very easy to understand for even the youngest in the family , or oldest ;)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6