Profile for Anthia > Reviews

Anthia

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars IT'S SOOOO PRETTY!!!, 14 Dec. 2015
I LOVE IT!! WOW!!
I honestly didn't expect too much from the diffuser
but it is amazing!!.... It works really well as you can see in the
pictures and makes so much steam that smells wonderful !!
It fills my living room up with lovely smelling air!! and my living
room is quite large!! so does a lot for its size ... and the appearance!!
It is so well made and such a lovely design it just fits in with my decor!!
Looks so elegant !! And love the pretty design at the top !! and the fact it
lights up !! I could go on forever, I think you get my drift !!!
Definitely worth the buy !! I need to get my mum one, she keeps trying
to steal mine LOL ...
LOVE IT <3
Comment Comment | Permalink

100% Pure Organic Argan Oil by SWEET ARGAN® 100ml - Purified Moroccan Oil for Face, Hair, Skin & Nails - Natural Treatment for Age Defying Skin, Radiant Hair & Healthy Nails. EcoCert Certified, Premium Quality, Ethically Sourced / 5 Months Supply
Offered by Muid's UK

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING LUXURY!! RECOMMEND YOU BUY THIS!!, 1 Nov. 2015
I love Argan Oil, and when you are looking for Argan oil you have to be careful to find ones that are actually 100% pure.
This product is absolute luxury, and 100% organic Argan oil, it doesn't get any better than this, especially for the price.
I like to use Argan oil in my hair, it makes hair soft, hydrated and much more healthy and shiny, gives it a little boost, I normally
leave it in over night for best results. Arian oil is great for all sorts, I definitely recommend this product to anyone!!
Delivery was quick as well, plus points for that !!
Check out the picture to see the bottle and for size.
Comment Comment | Permalink

EA AromaCare - Aromatherapy Essential Oils Gift Set, Therapeutic Grade,100% Pure, (Lavender, Peppermint, Lemongrass, TeaTree, Eucalyptus, Bergamot) FREE ebook with this purchase (Black)
Offered by EA Harmony.London

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY DIVINE !!!, 25 Aug. 2015
This product is more than what I expected !! Such rich 100% essential oils !! Such a lovely mix as well for different things !! Some great for a cold to steam over ... or just relax with the amazing smells ... or put some lavender in your bedroom to help u sleep !! What ever you want to do with them you can ... it just is overall such luxury products of such high quality ... I absolutely recommend ... the packaging is lovely and very strong ... again fine quality on the packaging ... it arrived early which is always great ... and I was informed with emails at all stages of the delivery ... fantastic service as well ... if you are looking for fine quality 100% essential oils ... look no further ... these are the best !! And I have tried other oils ... NOTHING compares !!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Beautiful Modern Chrome Chandelier Pendant Shade With Stunning Clear Acrylic Jewel Droplets
Offered by The Light Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money !!!, 17 Nov. 2014
Just love it ... its cute and not too big and over dramatic ... I definitely would say it looks way more expensive than it looks in the picture ... looks better in person ... perfect size for bedrooms ... I wouldn't put this in a living room or hall way as I think it's too small but depending on the size of your living it may do ... but it is a small chandelier ... If this is your style then go for it ... don't think twice .. and the delivery was super fast .. big thumbs up from me ... :)

Loom Bandz - Rainbow Colours - Black 600 Count ...
Loom Bandz - Rainbow Colours - Black 600 Count ...
Offered by London Accessories Boutique

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW ... AMAZING QUALITY !! BUY IT !!, 22 Aug. 2014
Lets talk about AMAMZING ... When you start making loom bracelets you will buy loads of bands and come to realise they are not all the same quality ... Some are too weak or just ok ... but the quality of these bands are immense ... perfectly round and strong and shiny ...
I absolutely recommend buying from this particular seller ... I definitely would recommend and I myself will be buying more when I run out ... I hope this seller has other colours ...
So what you waiting for purchase it !! And no p&p
GREAT !!!!

Hotel Transylvania (DVD + UV Copy) [2012]
Hotel Transylvania (DVD + UV Copy) [2012]
Dvd ~ Adam Sandler
Offered by FREETIME

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous present, 13 Dec. 2013
This was a present for a child in my class.. ( who is mad about this film).. It arrived in EXCELLENT timing ... within 3 days of ordering which was fantastic ... It was in great condition ... Over all really happy with this product and it gets 5 stars from me and I would recommend it to ANYONE ... (who enjoys this film of corse)

Thomas and Friends - Classic Collection - Series 12 [DVD] [2011]
Thomas and Friends - Classic Collection - Series 12 [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Michael Angelis

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 13 Dec. 2013
This was a present for a child in my class.. ( who is thomas mad).. It arrived in EXCELLENT timing ... within 3 days of ordering which was fantastic ... It was in great condition ... Over all really happy with this product and it gets 5 stars from me and I would recommend it to ANYONE ... (who enjoys thomas the tank engine of corse)

Hot Potatoes! The Wiggles - The Best Of The Wiggles [DVD] [2009]
Hot Potatoes! The Wiggles - The Best Of The Wiggles [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ The Wiggles
Offered by DVD SOLUTIONS - FAST WORLDWIDE DELIVERY

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 13 Dec. 2013
This was a present for a children in my class.. ( who is wiggles mad)... It arrived in EXCELLENT timing ... within 3 days of ordering which was fantastic ... It was in great condition ... Over all really happy with this product and it gets 5 stars from me and I would recommend it to ANYONE ... (who enjoys the wiggles of corse)

The Simpsons Movie [DVD] [2007]
The Simpsons Movie [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Dan Castellaneta
Offered by Bridge_Records

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value, 13 Dec. 2013
This was a present for a children in my class.. ( who is Simpson mad).. It arrived in EXCELLENT timing ... within 3 days of ordering which was fantastic ... It was in great condition ... Over all really happy with this product and it gets 5 stars from me and I would recommend it to ANYONE ... (who enjoys the Simpson of corse)