Profile for LolaMonola > Reviews

Content by LolaMonola

LolaMonola

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Leopet Cat Tree Scratching Post (Height 170 cm) Medium Activity Centre for Kitten Playing Climbing Relaxing (Blue) Sisal Furniture Scratcher
Offered by JAGO24 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a kitten and an adult cat!, 5 Mar. 2016
Wow! Pleasantly impressed! A very spacious and sturdy play centre. I read the reviews before purchasing and was a bit weary about the size,as some people wrote that it is way too small for an adult cat. Absolutely untrue (unless your cat is overweight and unnaturally big), but by my standards, it is fine for the adult cats as well as a kitten. Both 'houses' areas are big enough for the cat to snuggle up and the top platforms are perfect to play on. Amazing value for money.

Crock-Pot Slow Cooker, 5.7 Litre - Polished Stainless Steel
Crock-Pot Slow Cooker, 5.7 Litre - Polished Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars convenient and reliable, 15 Feb. 2015
Couldn't be happier wit it! My life got so much easier. Just to notify you, I haven't had ANY experience with the slowcookers, nor read any recipes book or research the subject. The notion that it cooks itself was good enough for me. I purchased this one after reading the reviews. It is huge! But equally ca be used for a family of 2 (sometimes we have got some leftovers, or just put smaller portion). It took me quite a while to master my own way of making food to suit me and a while to get used to the fact-it won't burn food (I honestly was terrified of the fire!). But honestly, it is so convenient and reliable! and as someone mentioned it before- meat is always tender and veggies never mushy! Perfect for the working families!

Duronic - Slimline USB External CD RW DVD ROM Drive for Laptops, Desktop and Netbooks
Offered by DURONIC

1.0 out of 5 stars Not compatibile with my system, 27 July 2013
Windows 7 Started does not recognize the hard drive. I received 2 different contradictive disruptions from this products, as on a instruction manual it says it works with Windows 7, on the box it does not. THE MANUFACTER SHOULD MADE UP THEIR MIND!
Waste of money. Be careful with it and I would avoid buying it if I were you, unless you want to risk and hope it will work with your computer's system.

Oasis Women's Quartz Watch with Gold Dial Analogue Display and Gold Bracelet B1107

1.0 out of 5 stars Heavy, flimsy lock, 27 July 2013
What a waste of money. The watch although looks good, it is very heavy and on a women's wrist looks really massive. It is cheaply made, the lock is flimsy and keeps opening. This is the reason why the watch has fell off my wrist and the glass broke into pieces! So you can imagine how poorly it is made. The glass is broken, even though when it has landed on the floor I was sat on a sofa, so it was not like I have dropped it down from the 4th floor.
I am so disappointed. I should stick with Seconda, which I have lost earlier this month.....
In addition to b honest, I should request my money to be refunded.

'Shut the Box - Pocket Size'
'Shut the Box - Pocket Size'

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun, 8 May 2013
This review is from: 'Shut the Box - Pocket Size' (Toy)
Great fun for the whole family. My 5 year old loves playing it and his mathematical skills have improved since we got a game. Really recommended for young ones and older ones. Very addictive though :-)

Hydrea Professional Dry Skin Body Brush with Cactus Bristles
Hydrea Professional Dry Skin Body Brush with Cactus Bristles
Offered by homeshop3000

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing results, in love in the product!, 7 May 2013
I would recommend this product to everyone who follows rules of the simple life :-) With this brush there is no need for fancy packed full of chemicals product.Just brush your body from toes to your ears (no face though) get into a hot bath, and after-enjoy your smooth and sleek skin! Amazing feeing, and its good for your inner wellbeing as well, as it stimulates releasing of some of the 'good' enzymes into your brain and moreover removes toxins from your body:-) and it feels good as well. Be aware though at the beginning to get used to roughness of the brush. After few times of using though it even feels good.

Trixie 62692 Hammock for Rats / Rodents 88 ◊ 30 ◊ 30 cm
Trixie 62692 Hammock for Rats / Rodents 88 ◊ 30 ◊ 30 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Big and cosy, 11 April 2013
Lovely big hammock, my two rats love it and have plenty of room to curl up cosily. I have attached it, removing the strings, as in the past they have chew on the strings. Nevertheless, it works even better, as the hammock doesn't hang down too low. Perfect value for money!

Sistema Twist 'n' Sip Water Bottle - 460 ml, Aqua
Sistema Twist 'n' Sip Water Bottle - 460 ml, Aqua

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 15 Mar. 2013
I have had many sistema items in the bast, but the bottle is just brillinat. VCery sturdy- just the right size for my child's lunch box. Can wash it in the dishawasher + doen't contain any chemicals.

Children's Numbers 0-100 Educational Numeracy Flash Cards
Children's Numbers 0-100 Educational Numeracy Flash Cards
Offered by Beststickers

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 15 Mar. 2013
It has helped my son in counting. It is just a brilliant idea to have a number flash cards. (we tned to use words or letters/sounds). But with those - we can play endless games and my son is very visual lerner and found these cards really helpful.

Numatic HVR200A Henry A1 Bagged Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner plus Kit A1, Red/Black
Numatic HVR200A Henry A1 Bagged Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner plus Kit A1, Red/Black

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, 15 Mar. 2013
For the past few years I have been in seracbh for a perfect hoover. I hoover a lot, so any previous ones broke down in a matter of months. This one though seems to do the job perfectly, the suction is brilliant, much better than in my hoovers with 2000 watt or aboove ( I guess its down to the manufacter to built it with a puroposful way-so that the actual suction is directed through the actual hose??!) Anyway, it is brilliant and comes highly recommended . (Over 200 people couldn't get it wrong).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3