Profile for Mrs A. HPD > Reviews

Content by Mrs A. HPD

Mrs A. HPD "ann"

One pack of 20 Zensect Bouchard Moth Proofer Balls with a New & improved formula and a Lavender Fragrance. These moth proofer balls protect all fabrics for up to 3 months and leave no stains. Efficient & safe for all the family including and efficiency indicator to let you know when to change.
Offered by best deal 4 u

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars allows me to use my old sound system, 17 Jun. 2014
The product works well and I am really pleased as it has allowed my to continue to use my old sound system which had the old sized adaptor. Very good.

Organic Oatbran 1kg
Organic Oatbran 1kg
Offered by Buy Whole Foods Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 17 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Organic Oatbran 1kg (Grocery)
I use Oatbran for cooking and used to have to go to the shop to get it but this is perfect and saves me from having to go to get it. Thanks Amazon!

White Plain Jollybrolly Umbrella
White Plain Jollybrolly Umbrella
Offered by Jollybrolly

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 17 Jun. 2014
I needed a nice whit umbrella to go with my white golf outfit and this is just want I was looking for.

Garden gazebo metal with steel frame marquee 3x4m garden canopy awning tent cream beige

2.0 out of 5 stars Instructions are in German!, 17 Jun. 2014
The product itself is good for the price (although a little lightweight, but you get what you pay for). However the instructions are in German so you are forced to follow instruction images that are not very detailed. This combined with the amount of screws required meant that it took two of us 6 hours to put up. If you want something cheap and are very patient then you should be fine buying it, however don't buy it if you don't want to have to spend hours putting it up.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted so that I could keep using my old charger, 14 Jun. 2014
This works perfectly as described and means that I do not need to change all my old chargers just because I got a new phone.

Samsung M2070W A4 Multifunction Xpress Mono Wireless Multifunction Laser Printer
Offered by Ryman Stationery and Office Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 14 Jun. 2014
Works really well. The printing is quick, have been using it for a month or so with no problems at all. Great buy