Profile for Laura > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Pampers New Baby Size 1 (Newborn) Jumbo Nappies - Pack of 74
Pampers New Baby Size 1 (Newborn) Jumbo Nappies - Pack of 74

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 Jun 2014
I love pampers because they're softer than supermarket brands and the wetness indicator is really handy! This is by far the cheapest place to buy them.

Natures Aid 150ml Almond Oil
Natures Aid 150ml Almond Oil

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a baby!, 16 Jun 2014
I bought this for my newborn baby's dry skin because my health visitor recommended it. It's natural, light and doesn't smell of anything and it made my LO's skin nicely moisturised!

Hamilton McBride Genesis Charcoal Fully Lined Readymade Curtain Pair 66x54in(167x137cm)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 27 April 2014
These curtains look lovely in my newly decorate bedroom and the lining is just thick enough to block sufficient light out, but not so dark as to create a black-out effect. Very nice material and easy to put up!

Judge Windsor Set Of Six Steak Knives & Forks
Judge Windsor Set Of Six Steak Knives & Forks
Offered by ACE KITCHEN ESSENTIALS

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 27 April 2014
The knives in this set are very sharp, which is definitely what we wanted! The "forks" (more like tridents) are lovely too. Perfect for the dishwasher and easy to clean. Very happy :)

2 x PLUG IN AUTOMATIC BABY SAFETY NIGHT LIGHT LOW ENERGY SECURITY
2 x PLUG IN AUTOMATIC BABY SAFETY NIGHT LIGHT LOW ENERGY SECURITY
Offered by Top Value Prices

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 27 April 2014
These are actually white, not orange as displayed, but I didn't see this to be a problem at all. (In fact, I prefer the white light!)

I use these in my hallway so I can see where I'm going in the middle of the night and they're perfect! They come on when it gets dark and are off by the time I get up in the morning, so I never need to worry about unplugging them. As the other reviews have said, they are actually very bright so if that's what you're after, it's brilliant.

I will also be putting one in the nursery as it's bright enough to light up the floor area, but no so bright as to light up the room too much.

Amazing value, glad I got two of them :)

Clear Lens Geek/Nerd Retro Wayfarer Glasses,Black Frame
Clear Lens Geek/Nerd Retro Wayfarer Glasses,Black Frame
Offered by Babz Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 24 Feb 2014
These are stunning glasses that fit perfectly. They are great for an accessory and even have some UV protection so that's a bonus!

Raiken Apparel Flex Fleece Full Zip Hoody Hooded Top Mens Size L - Black
Raiken Apparel Flex Fleece Full Zip Hoody Hooded Top Mens Size L - Black
Offered by Paramount Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: Raiken Apparel Flex Fleece Hoody
This hoodie is really comfortable and well made with very nice material and the size is exactly as stated. I'm very pleased with it and it is amazing value!

Absolutely Nasty Sudoku Level 2 (Official Mensa Puzzle Book)
Absolutely Nasty Sudoku Level 2 (Official Mensa Puzzle Book)
by Frank Longo
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite difficult, 26 Jan 2014
I bought this as a Christmas present for my Grandad, thinking level 1 might be too easy for him, but he says that he is really struggling to complete this book (which is probably a very good challenge). This is definitely a tricky book with strategies that he hasn't mastered yet, but he likes having to think more (so a lot harder than the Sudoku you find in the newspaper).

Anker® 1600mAh Li-ion Battery For HTC Vision; HTC Desire Z, Desire S; HTC Incredible 2, Incredible S
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 26 Jan 2014
Excellent battery life, exactly what I needed to replace my old, worn out battery! The delivery was exactly on time. I would definitely recommend this!

FULL ANKLE BLUE BLACK LENGTH COTTON OVER BUMP MATERNITY DENIM LOOK LEGGINGS JEGGINGS (18, BLACK)
Offered by FuturaLondon

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 26 Jan 2014
These jeggings are really comfortable and well made with lovely fabric. They fit right over the top of my bump and they are very soft and stretchy. If you have a very large bump or have put on a little bit of weight in your legs, it would be best to get a bigger size because they do fit quite snugly!
The delivery was a day earlier than expected, so I was over the moon!
As a larger lady (size 18), I sometimes worry about how some things like this will fit or look on me, but they are a wonderful shape and fit properly in all the right places. They're exactly how they look in the photo and I would really recommend these to anyone. They're the ultimate maternity wardrobe staple for ladies of all shapes and sizes!

Page: 1 | 2