Profile for Martin Gilyatt > Reviews

Content by Martin Gilyatt

Martin Gilyatt "Martin Gilyatt" (Somerset, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Ancillary Range 16 cm Porringer/ Double Boiler
Ancillary Range 16 cm Porringer/ Double Boiler

4.0 out of 5 stars A good buy for candle-making, 24 Jun. 2015
Was a little worried about what we would receive, having seen a number of reviews stating only one pan arrived. However, we did in fact get exactly what was shown, which was exactly what we wanted. My wife uses it for candle-making, & it's a vast improvement on the Heath Robinson efforts she tried before (her own dodgy two-pan version of a 'boiler'). Works extremely well & has had a lot of use - she's very pleased with it. Price was fine - good value for money.

Bosch Isio Cordless Shrub/ Grass Shear
Bosch Isio Cordless Shrub/ Grass Shear

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality & efficiency at an excellent price., 24 Jun. 2015
Bought for my wife - used primarily to trim the large number of Box plants we have in our garden. She is absolutely delighted with it. It does the job perfectly & performs exactly as the write-up says - good battery life & very easy to use. A bargain at the price, & we would recommend it without any hesitation or qualification.

The Goon Show: Volume 19: Ned's Atomic Dustbin: Four Original BBC Radio Episodes Vol 19 (BBC Radio Collection)
by Spike Milligan
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 6 Nov. 2014
Brilliant.

The Best Of The Goons
The Best Of The Goons

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 6 Nov. 2014
This review is from: The Best Of The Goons (Audio CD)
Brilliant.

The Best Of The Goon Shows No. 2
The Best Of The Goon Shows No. 2

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as ever, 6 Nov. 2014
How can I possibly pass comment on the greatest ever radio comedy...? Brilliant.

2 X Large Gardman Garden Fleece Plant Warming Jackets..
2 X Large Gardman Garden Fleece Plant Warming Jackets..
Offered by Garden Selections

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal buy, 6 Nov. 2014
Bigger than expected, but as we are using them to cover tree ferns that's no bad thing. Good quality, good price & swiftly delivered. Spot on.

EasyAcc Leather Flip Case for Samsung Galaxy S4 Cover Phone Book Case Protective Cover with Stand for Samsung Galaxy S IV I9500 Black - Premium PU Leather
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 17 Jun. 2014
Bought this for my wife (she chose it - of course...) & she's absolutely delighted with it. I tried to get one from the same folks for my own S3 Mini but sadly they don't make one. It's simple, functional & very smart - would totally recommend.

Monty Don's Italian Gardens [DVD]
Monty Don's Italian Gardens [DVD]
Dvd ~ Monty Don

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for garden lovers, 8 Jan. 2014
Having watched the series on live TV some time ago I decided to buy the DVD for my wife.
It's well worth the modest outlay, as we can now revisit these beautiful gardens at our leisure.
A well-made series, superbly presented by Monty Don - pitched just right, with stunning scenery & excellent camera-work, music, etc.
The only problem is that we now want to visit them in reality, so it's going to cost me a holiday in Italy!

NEW GENUINE TOSHIBA TV DVD REMOTE SE-R0329 SER0329
NEW GENUINE TOSHIBA TV DVD REMOTE SE-R0329 SER0329
Offered by TTV02

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent buy, 8 Jan. 2014
I started looking for a new remote by contacting a well-known specialist electrical parts supplier, who I'd dealt with before - I was quoted over £50 for a genuine replacement item.
I then looked on Amazon & found this - at less than £10 delivered I thought it must probably be a 'copy'.
However, it's exactly what it says in the description, the real thing - & it works perfectly - I'm both delighted with the product & surprised at how little I paid.
Thanks.

Vivaldi - The Four Seasons Anniversary Edition (CD & DVD)
Vivaldi - The Four Seasons Anniversary Edition (CD & DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 19 Aug. 2013
Mix Vivaldi & the genius of Niger Kennedy & you get this wonderful music experience. I haven't watched the dvd yet (a bonus addition in the pack) but the cd is excellent.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3