Profile for M. Neale > Reviews

Content by M. Neale

M. Neale "Better than good!" (Herts, UK.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
How Successful People Think: Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life
How Successful People Think: Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Feb. 2015
John's usual standard of excellence.

The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth: Live Them and Reach Your Potential
The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth: Live Them and Reach Your Potential

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Feb. 2015
It's by John Maxwell - it works!

Justification - God's Plan & Paul's Vision
Justification - God's Plan & Paul's Vision
by Tom Wright

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding!, 9 Jun. 2014
This book challenges so much of what we assume Scripture says, and Tom Wright clarifies his position with clarity and grace. To just drop this into the 'New Perspective' camp doesn't do the book justice, as that is far to broad a brush for what the author sets out. Even if you have been warned off, or already disagree with Wright's position, this book will let you into the how and why of his side of the argument.

Logitech UE 4000 Headphones - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)
Logitech UE 4000 Headphones - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by eoutlet-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, 18 April 2014
Wanted some new headphones and took a risk on these in the Amazon sale. I have to say I am delighted - they have a good base (which I like) but it doesn't dominate the sound. I have a MacBook Air and now use the graphic equaliser as these headphones really bring out the different sounds. They are light and quite comfy (I have a big head) and have a replaceable lead.

Draper 18927 7-Piece chubby ratchet screwdriver set
Draper 18927 7-Piece chubby ratchet screwdriver set

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!, 18 April 2014
I needed a chubby for some work I had to do and this has proved to be a great little piece of kit.

Fujifilm FinePix AX650 Red + Case + 8GB Card + 2xAA Battery + Charger + Tripod (16MP, 5x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Even my mum uses it, 18 April 2014
Arrived very quickly; my mum who is a self proclaimed Luddite has actually taken pictures with it. I have always liked Fuji, and this little camera offers great quality and value for money,

SNAP
SNAP

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Story - Great Message, 21 Nov. 2013
This review is from: SNAP (Kindle Edition)
Mick has crafted what many of us have found to be the worst in Institutional Church and turned into a story that allows you to see the terrible effect of religion on the hearts of believers. As a ex senior pastor I can affirm that what he says is about right - I know God moves through all sorts of churches and people, but what we see here is that the love of God and the resurrection of Jesus have nothing to do with religion. I would recommend this to any believer who has a heart for God and wants to see people outside the walls of the church experience His amazing grace. You might not agree with everything the story reveals, I would have to meet the author or read the next in the series to see if I do, but it is a treat. Enjoy!

Matthew for Everyone Part 2: Pt. 2 (New Testament for Everyone)
Matthew for Everyone Part 2: Pt. 2 (New Testament for Everyone)

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding!, 10 Aug. 2013
I cannot recommend this series of books highly enough. I feel educated, challenged and inspired by everyone of them, whatever your persuasion these are well worth the investment.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 20, 2013 12:31 PM BST

Why We Get Fat: And What to Do About It
Why We Get Fat: And What to Do About It

5.0 out of 5 stars Life Changing!, 30 Jun. 2013
If you are one of those who get fat by dieting then this is a must read. Can't tell you much this book has helped, good bye guilt and shame, hello facts!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 8, 2013 8:13 AM BST

Perelandra (The Cosmic Trilogy)
Perelandra (The Cosmic Trilogy)
by C. S. Lewis

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 30 Jun. 2013
If you want to read Sci Fi that was ahead of it's time and with a powerful moral foundation then you will love this trilogy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4