Profile for C. F. E. Boldero > Reviews

Dr Lewinn's Private Formula Renunail Nourishing Oil 15 ml
Dr Lewinn's Private Formula Renunail Nourishing Oil 15 ml
Offered by Online Beauty Buys
Price: 17.97

5.0 out of 5 stars This does actually stop nails from breaking, after ordering ..., 30 Aug 2014
This does actually stop nails from breaking, after ordering it arrives very quickly. I am very please to use this product

Death of a Village (Hamish Macbeth)
Death of a Village (Hamish Macbeth)
Price: 6.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Aug 2014
Yes these books are well written and obviously Mrs Beaton knows about Scotland and it's folk

Death of a Macho Man (Hamish Macbeth)
Death of a Macho Man (Hamish Macbeth)
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars I am enjoying reading the whole series of these Hamish ..., 28 Aug 2014
I am enjoying reading the whole series of these Hamish Macbeth books, the TV series of them is rubbish as it appears to have all the characters wrong except fro Hamish, who ever re wrote it for the TV should reread the books.

Death of a Cad (Hamish Macbeth)
Death of a Cad (Hamish Macbeth)
Price: 6.28

5.0 out of 5 stars I enjoy all the series of these books, 15 Aug 2014
I enjoy all the series of these books. I have now found a TV series about Hamish... I watched two and found the TV story so REMOVED from the books I could not watch, such a shame it.
The books arrived on time as usual.

Psychic Cop
Psychic Cop
by Keith Charles

3.0 out of 5 stars I read with interest this book. I could understand ..., 11 July 2014
This review is from: Psychic Cop (Hardcover)
I read with interest this book. I could understand the 'voice' as I have had this many times myself. I have now read many books on the subject, but I did find at times Mr Charles sounded arrogant, he probably was not so. Reading others who have the same . I have never thought myself a Psychic, but I could relate to many of Mr Charles' statements in his book

Miss Tonks Turns to Crime (The Poor Relation series)
Miss Tonks Turns to Crime (The Poor Relation series)
Price: 6.01

4.0 out of 5 stars the book arrived on time, 22 Oct 2013
I have enjoyed reading all the series as I found them all very enjoyable and reaxling to read at bedtime

Lady Fortescue Steps Out (The Poor Relation series)
Lady Fortescue Steps Out (The Poor Relation series)
Price: 5.24

4.0 out of 5 stars The book arrtived on time, 22 Oct 2013
I enjoy reading these books as the plot is good and amusing and I find the books very relaxing to read

Peanuts Wild Bird Food 25Kg Sack
Peanuts Wild Bird Food 25Kg Sack
Offered by RM English & Son Ltd
Price: 30.00

4.0 out of 5 stars the buts look good, 20 Oct 2013
The sack of nuts arrived on time and soon after ordering them. They look good nuts so far no rubbish with them.

Shades of Greene: One Generation of an English Family
Shades of Greene: One Generation of an English Family
by Jeremy Lewis
Price: 21.84

3.0 out of 5 stars As I reelated to the Greene's I found teh book very interesting, 29 Sep 2013
I have rewad this very interesting book and I wanted another copy for Xmas for a friend, who I know will enjoy redaing it.

Hellenia Potassium 200mg + Vitamin C 50mg - 360 Tablets - Helps Regulate Blood Pressure
Offered by Hellenia
Price: 13.30

5.0 out of 5 stars tablets very good, 25 Aug 2013
After taking these tablets they have made a difference to my health I am not so tired now. I do not eat bananas now

Page: 1 | 2 | 3