Profile for Kathy Restarick > Reviews

David Starkey's Music and Monarchy
by Dr David Starkey
Price: 13.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read., 6 Jan 2014
Bought this for my partner at Xmas as he watched the series on TV and enjoyed it. He highly recommends the book and says it is well written and keeps you interested.

Roman Women's Floral Printed Long Tunic Top FREE Necklace Blue Size 14
Roman Women's Floral Printed Long Tunic Top FREE Necklace Blue Size 14

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice top, 6 Jan 2014
Very pretty top. Arrived quickly and was on a hanger so not creased up in a packet. Good quality material and very flattering shape. Sizing was as expected and to usual fit.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality longline top., 6 Jan 2014
Comfortable to wear with skinny jeans and looks nice. Have had a number of compliments when worn. Not too clingy so conceals all the lumpy bits.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice top, 6 Jan 2014
Nice quality and just baggy enough to conceal the muffin top! It was a bit shorter than I thought it would be but then I am tall (5ft 10in). Recommend.though, as washes well and comfortable to wear.

Premium Beer Tankard 17.5oz / 500ml | Beer Steins, Glass Tankards, Handled Beer Mugs
Offered by Drinkstuff
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good chunky glass, 6 Jan 2014
Bought as a present for Xmas and was well received. Good quality and nice and chunky. A bit different from the norm and clear glass with no beer names. Recommend.

Jenny Worrall Designs Royal Horticultural Society Small Lamp Base, Collingridge Vine Gold on Taupe

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful lamp., 7 Jun 2013
This lamp is lovely. It arrived very well packaged. It is beautifully made and very nice and solid. It looks really nice in the lounge of my cottage and the colours match with my decor. The advert photo and description were very accurate although when it arrived I would say it is a prettier and clearer pattern than expected on the base. Highly recommend this although it's not cheap!

12 Pack Mens 100% Cotton White Handkerchief 16" x 16" (40cmx40cm)
12 Pack Mens 100% Cotton White Handkerchief 16" x 16" (40cmx40cm)
Offered by The Planet Store
Price: 9.60

3.0 out of 5 stars Basic and ok, 7 Jun 2013
These hankies are basically ok but they did fray a bit after washing. Quality is ok but not sure how long they will last.

Outdoor Garden Furniture Seat Pad - Blue/ Pinstripe
Outdoor Garden Furniture Seat Pad - Blue/ Pinstripe
Offered by Berryfield Home & Living
Price: 6.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Incorrect description - disappointing, 7 Jun 2013
These seat pads do not measure what they are advertised as - they are smaller. They arrived with a leaflet inside with the measurements on and this was wrong too and a good few ins/cms adrift. They also looked more plumped up and soft in the advert. I read a review from a man who warned about the measurements and I wish I had taken notice. I have returned them and it looks as though I will have to swallow the 8.00 postage. Very disappointing!

Tassimo Creamer From Milk (Pack of 5) 5x16 T-Discs
Tassimo Creamer From Milk (Pack of 5) 5x16 T-Discs
Offered by The Coffeemarket LTD
Price: 28.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service., 7 Jun 2013
These were received very quickly. I was unable to get these from Tassimo as they were constantly out of stock. These cost more than from Tassimo but were the cheapest alternative. Would buy them again from Amazon as they arrive reliably quickly and were in stock when I needed them. Price is reasonably competitive. Recommend.

St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer 10oz
St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer 10oz
Offered by united care
Price: 8.03

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice facial moisturiser, 7 Jun 2013
This is a nice large tub so offers good value for money. I bought it because it was advertised in the Daily Mail as containing an excellent ingredient proven to ward off ageing of your skin. I'm probably not a good person to review a moisturiser as I have never been able to use one for any length of time because of my sensitive skin. I have to say that this did not upset my skin, which is most unusual, but I did find it a bit heavy and greasy. However, for someone with a dryer skin it would be great. If your skin is at all greasy then this would probably not be light enough. The packaging is basic so it is all cream and you get a good large amount. It doesn't really have much of a smell so don't expect it to smell nice but that's a good thing for me as it suggests that it doesn't contain a load of perfumes and other irritants. I would recommend it for people with a medium to dry skin but still think it would be too heavy for day use and would be better as a night cream. It may well be a great anti-ageing cream but I couldn't really put this to the test.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3