Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Kindle Customer

Crossy Road
Crossy Road

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 24 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Crossy Road (App)
GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD GOOD

Dummy Escape
Dummy Escape

5.0 out of 5 stars 10/10, 11 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Dummy Escape (App)
Amazing would recommend to anyone uncle's aunties dogs just awesome such good fun lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

8 Ball Pool
8 Ball Pool

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 18 Oct. 2014
This review is from: 8 Ball Pool (App)
If you want to play on line with your friends and other people this is the app for you it's quick and easy to learn and I'd recommend it to anyone :)

Hb Backwards Clock
Hb Backwards Clock
Offered by Venture Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Backwards timing, 18 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Hb Backwards Clock (Toy)
This clock is just fantastic, a really fun addition to our kitchen wall. The amount of time visitors stand puzzling at it is very entertaining. I love the way the brain has to adjust every time it is read as telling the time is nrmally so automatic and with this clock it just so isn't! We haven't had it very long but it has kept perfect time so far.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Red bread crock, 18 Sept. 2013
This was purchased to go with my new kitchen which is red, black, grey and white and matches beautifully. It keeps bread lovely and fresh but I was a bit surprised at how small it is. If other people are planning on buying the item, I would recommend that they look carefully at the measurements as you can only really fit one loaf of bread in it at a time with no room for anything else.

Red Skinny Fit Medium (UK 10 - 12) Such Fun Ladies T-shirt
Red Skinny Fit Medium (UK 10 - 12) Such Fun Ladies T-shirt
Offered by Real Slick Tees

5.0 out of 5 stars Such fun, 18 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Such Fun Ladies T-shirt (Apparel)
V flattering style with the skinny fit. Many people appreciate the irony when I am struggling with my children in public and wearing this T shirt. I love the TV programme 'Miranda' which is why my husband bought this for me. It really is such fun to wear and washed very well with no colour run despite the bright shade of red.

Wagging Tail Dog Clock (Labrador)
Wagging Tail Dog Clock (Labrador)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun clock, 18 Sept. 2013
New clock looks great on our red kitchen wall. Lots of folk commenting on it. Not v easy to tell the time but that's not the point really. Tail hasn't stopped wagging so I guess the clock dog is happy in its new home too!