Profile for MODR > Reviews

Content by MODR

MODR "Amazon fan" (Portugal)

Groomers Oatmeal and Honey Shampoo 500ml
Groomers Oatmeal and Honey Shampoo 500ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, my dog has skin problems and finding shampoos ..., 9 Mar. 2015
Excellent, my dog has skin problems and finding shampoos that don't cause a reaction of any kind has been difficult. After using this shampoo, there were no problems at all. Highly recommended. We will definitely buy it again.

Faultless Hot Iron Plate Cleaner Cream 28g
Faultless Hot Iron Plate Cleaner Cream 28g
Offered by Direct Discount

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Mar. 2015
Wow, it really works!

Lamentation (The Shardlake Series)
Lamentation (The Shardlake Series)
by C. J. Sansom

5.0 out of 5 stars If you thought that you might not ever read a ..., 12 Jan. 2015
If you thought that you might not ever read a C. J. Sansom novel again after the long trudge through Heartstone, reconsider. This one has him right back on track and is well worth reading.

Dragon Naturally Speaking Premium 13.0 (PC)
Dragon Naturally Speaking Premium 13.0 (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars It needed a good deal of training to recognise my voice but afterwards ..., 12 Jan. 2015
I gave up on this product after I bought Naturally Speaking 10 since it caused me more frustration than it was worth. I simply couldn't get it to do what I wanted (I had previously been using 8 and had been very content with that. It needed a good deal of training to recognise my voice but afterwards it but worked well).
When I noticed that they were already on 13.0, I decided to try again and I am really happy I did. Straight out of the box, this one works extremely well (even taking in its stride the Irish accent that occasionally had the last versions struggling to reproduce what was said). It is an excellent time-saving tool recommended for anyone who needs to write (dictate) long documents.

Rattle And Hum
Rattle And Hum
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars time will tell, 19 May 2011
This review is from: Rattle And Hum (Audio CD)
The critics may not have liked it when it was released but, over 20 years later, it is still one of their best - if not the best - and most powerful albums.