Profile for clara99 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Dry Touch Gel-Cream Sun Protection SPF 50+
La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Dry Touch Gel-Cream Sun Protection SPF 50+
Offered by olympiabeautystore

3.0 out of 5 stars ... purchased this as it appears to compete with my favourite (and highly recommended in the skin care industry) heliocare ..., 21 Feb. 2015
I purchased this as it appears to compete with my favourite (and highly recommended in the skin care industry) heliocare xf gel. It doesn't compare sadly. It is the usual problem at this dpf level of the cream firstly not being gel like at all,but heavy and leaving a white cast. It does melt in eventually but it is nowhere near as good as th heliocare, so I'll be sticking with that. I'll use this one on my neck and chest but I probably won't repurchase.

C E Ferulic Combination Antioxidant Treatment 30ml/1oz
C E Ferulic Combination Antioxidant Treatment 30ml/1oz
Offered by Beauté Définie LONDON

5.0 out of 5 stars This product is amazing. My dermatologist prescribed it to me along with ..., 21 Feb. 2015
This product is amazing. My dermatologist prescribed it to me along with two other creams. Due to the expense of it I repurchased the creams and decided to forego this product for a month or two. Well I have certainly noticed the difference. My skin has lost some of its firmness! I have just purchased another product from Amazon which claims to have the same ingredients for quarter of the price. I'll see if there's any change with it and review it on the product page in due course. If you can afford this go for it though. You won't regret it!!

Skip Ball - MK2 Version - various colours
Skip Ball - MK2 Version - various colours
Offered by Toypost

3.0 out of 5 stars Good little toy for the price, 15 Feb. 2015
This is a lot harder than I remember it! The ball looks good and is a good size. The rope is a good length. You can't seem to adjust around the ankle which is where the practice element comes in. Hopefully it will be a good rainy day present in the end.

Zombie Pac Man Leggings S/M
Zombie Pac Man Leggings S/M
Offered by The Rock Collection

3.0 out of 5 stars not for workputs, 15 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Zombie Pac Man Legging
I thought the design was god on these, but the fabric unfortunately is no good for working out in. They are fashion leggings only. This is due to it being a bit 'scratchy' and certainly not technical fabric of any description. Perfect for teenagers making a fashion statement though.

Delonghi Premium Pump Coffee machine, 15 Bar, Black
Delonghi Premium Pump Coffee machine, 15 Bar, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing coffee, you'll never go to a coffee shop again, 15 Feb. 2015
I did sooooo much research before finally settling on this machine. Our old delonghi magnifica died on us a month ago. I've been searching so long for a good reasonably priced replacement that I landed up buying a Dualit milk frother in the meantime so at least I could have my tea based latte fixes! As an aside that milk frother is astonishingly good! The Dedica makes delicious coffee! With a good crema and deep rich taste, all in a couple of minutes. I still use the Dualit as opposed to the steam wand as I am just so impressed with it and it means that coffee and milk are ready together. I am not sure whether you could do latte art like that though as the froth comes out so thick. You may have to google that if you're interested in that route. I don't love the look of the Dedica but that's a matter of personal taste. It has a lovely small footprint so it's tucked in a corner anyway and more than makes up for it with function. I would have bought something like a gaggia for looks but they just aren't that well reviewed unless you go further up the product range. Anyway, if you want a d*** fine coffee on a reasonable budget, and you don't need to do the milk instantly just get this machine, you don't need the Dualit. If you want speed and convenience get both! We use ground coffee (signature rave blend at the moment) but you can also use ESE pods. Pretty close to perfect for us.

Fireangel CO-9D Digital Sealed for Life Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Fireangel CO-9D Digital Sealed for Life Carbon Monoxide Alarm

5.0 out of 5 stars Reassured, 11 Feb. 2015
This works perfectly and is very reassuring to have around. We've had a fireangel one before which was brilliant. We lost it in the move. It's a brand I know I can trust and rely on.

90 Litre Dustbin Incinerator
90 Litre Dustbin Incinerator
Offered by Keto Plastics Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, good quality, 11 Feb. 2015
This review is from: 90 Litre Dustbin Incinerator
If you need one of this, it is just what you are looking for. Perfect in the urban garden. A good size, good quality. We should have many happy years of use out of it! Amazon sold it at a better price than we could buy one locally, so we are very happy all round.

6x Canon PGI-550 XL / CLI-551 XL FCI Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges to replace (Contains: 1x 550BK Large Black, 1x 551C Cyan, 1x 551M Magenta, 1x 551Y Yellow, 1x 551BK Small Black, 1x 551 Grey) for Canon Pixma MG6350, MG7150 Printers Double Capacity Inks Cartridge
Offered by First Call Inks

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality. Amazing for the price!, 11 Feb. 2015
These are brilliant inks. In fact, I couldn't find this purchase when it came to ordering new inks and made the mistake of buying some other ones here on Amazon which are terrible! I am just about to order more of these! The colours are nice and strong. They lasted a long time, although I think the cartridges basically dried out a bit so I couldn't use them until they were totally empty. We are intermittent printers though. I have printed photos with these with very good results. I have no hesitation in recommending them, and at what a great price too!

Le Creuset Textiles Iron Handle Glove - Black
Le Creuset Textiles Iron Handle Glove - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, nice and thick and protective., 11 Feb. 2015
Nice and thick handle cover which I use for our iron skillets. It works perfectly, fits well (even though they are not le creates). We use it all the time and it will definitely last for years and years. Very happy with it.

Blagdon 3000 9W Inpond All-in-One Pump and Filter
Blagdon 3000 9W Inpond All-in-One Pump and Filter
Offered by aquacadabra

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, reliable, effective - very happy with it., 11 Feb. 2015
This is brilliant. It does a great job of keeping our fish pond clean. The light works perfectly and automatically. The fountain is a great effect, and you have a few choices to suit your taste. A few people have asked me where I got it from now. It's a good safe purchase, and one you won't regret. We've had it a year now with no problems at all. The filter is also very easy to clean.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20