ARRAY(0xa7bde570)

Kitchen Craft 1.5 L Home Made Stoneware Pudding Basin
Kitchen Craft 1.5 L Home Made Stoneware Pudding Basin
Price: 5.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a big pud!, 13 Sep 2013
Great bowl can't wait to use it and make some yummy steamed puddings, bigger than I thought and it arrived promptly thought it's too late to use it for this years Christmas pudding lol

Moll Flanders (Wordsworth Classics)
Moll Flanders (Wordsworth Classics)
by Daniel Defoe
Price: 1.89

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic tale, 7 Sep 2013
Having heard of this book years ago because of the t.v series I finally got round to reading it and glad I was , it's a wonderful read as it's goes right back the end of the 17th century and shows what life was like for the poor a classic tale of a woman born into poverty and the life of crime shes falls into

Mrs Slocombe's Pussy: Growing Up in Front of the Telly
Mrs Slocombe's Pussy: Growing Up in Front of the Telly
by Stuart Jeffries

2.0 out of 5 stars Missing pages, 13 Feb 2013
This was a good book but I cant understand the authors choice of title if he didnt like the program its taken from and there was a ripped page but other than that it was a hoot !

Logan's Run [DVD] [1976]
Logan's Run [DVD] [1976]
Dvd ~ Michael York
Price: 7.48

5.0 out of 5 stars logan's run a lot of fun!, 3 Jan 2012
This review is from: Logan's Run [DVD] [1976] (DVD)
I think this is a great film with some great action and a romantic thread runnng through it , its good story and I never used to like sc fi films much but this has certainly changed my mind! A classic if ever I saw one much underated in my opinion Jenny arguter and Micheal York are brillant, watching Logan's transformation into a real humman being is fantastic and a also a reminder of how circumstances can change .

If You Could Read My Mind... (Mills & Boon Blaze)
If You Could Read My Mind... (Mills & Boon Blaze)
by Jeanie London

5.0 out of 5 stars If you could read my mind, 3 Jan 2012
I absoutley love this book , it was great and such a satsifying change from other Mills and Boon that I have read, where the characters hate each other and are usually single and just messing around for most of the book, but not in this story a geunine couple in love and trying to put a bit of fizz back into thier relationship while growing as close as they were before a lovely read . also the health issues made it more realistic.