Profile for David Henderson > Reviews

Content by David Henderson

David Henderson

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Out of date!, 7 Dec. 2013
I was quite shocked to see the state that the label on the plastic bottle was nearly pealed off and scruffy and when I looked at the use buy date is was about 2 months out of date!

Anyway, I used it but learned later that it wasn't so much a killer spray but more of a deterrent but 'poor show' to whoever sent me this.

Not up to your usual standard Amazon!

Matching Bedrooms All Sizes Replacement Futon Mattress Available In 7 Colours!! SIZE & COLOUR : 2 SEATER DOUBLE BLACK
Offered by House Keeping

5.0 out of 5 stars Review? Sleep on it first I think!, 11 Oct. 2013
My new futon arrived today ahead of schedule.

It's nice and lightweight and thin (unlike the old one which weighed a ton) and the proof of the pudding will be when I get the head down tonight.

Nite, nite....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Creative Zen Style M100 8GB MP3 Player with MicroSD Slot, Voice Recorder, WHITE/BLACK

5.0 out of 5 stars Creative Zen Style - Small IS Beautiful!, 11 Oct. 2013
I bought this 8Gb to replace the 4Gb I'd had for 2 years before it finally achieved enlightenment and popped its clogs all of a sudden - zap! I wear my player most of the time and it keeps me company with my favourite music. A 1000 or so 'tunes' is enough for me having whittled down my collection to my favourites. A good pair of Sony earbuds finishes off my wee system - perfect!

Basic compared to all these latest 3rd, 4th generation thingbyjigs but not everybody needs the latest gadget.

Me? I stick with what I like. I do.......

Sony Mid-Range In-Ear Headphones with Deep Bass for iPod, iPhone, MP3 and Smartphone - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what the doctor ordered!, 19 Sept. 2013
Love Sony in-ear - wear them until one of the speakers go, then buy another BUT the local stores have stopped selling them and I am delighted to find them for sale by Amazon. Great stuff Amazon, lots of good choices and these are just what I wanted, perfeck! well done! :)

Leviathan Wakes: Book 1 of the Expanse
Leviathan Wakes: Book 1 of the Expanse
by James S. A. Corey

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank Buddha for WRITERS!, 19 Sept. 2013
Getting my way to the end of this the first book. Waiting for my Amazon order of 2 more by the same author to come through my front door. I have been reading SF since before it was SF when I used to buy 'Astounding Stories' and other pulp mags - for 6d - from a little old lady shopkeeper who used to run a local papershop/bookstore way back in those innocent childhood 50's - sigh! Nothing like a good read especially in this media-obsessed 21st century!

The Wisdom of Insecurity: A Message for an Age of Anxiety
The Wisdom of Insecurity: A Message for an Age of Anxiety
by Alan W Watts

5.0 out of 5 stars I gave it all away to find myself!, 19 Sept. 2013
It's like Zen, man. I read it cover to cover and found it most enjoyable however, it was more of a nostalgic 'trip' as I have discovered all those things he writes about for myself by 'living and learning' and seeking my own little Tao (the way of the mouse - shhhh! not for everybody).

Mens Clip on Braces 3.5 Various Colours (Black)
Mens Clip on Braces 3.5 Various Colours (Black)
Offered by Formal Tailor

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep Them UP!, 19 Sept. 2013
Brace yourself against those clips coming loose all the time especially when you bend down! My breeks stay up 'nae prob' now and I just love the one-piece for the back which makes for better comfort!

Snakes And Arrows Live [Blu-ray] [2008]
Snakes And Arrows Live [Blu-ray] [2008]
Dvd ~ Rush

5.0 out of 5 stars What a Rush!, 19 Sept. 2013
Generally a good selection of 'fave' songs. If you like this 'groovy' DVD then please listen to 'Rush in Rio' (my fave) and 'Time Machine'. One of the most brilliant bands of all time, well, I think so and I have seen a lot since the '60's and owning a pile of 45's and a dabnsette - ken? :)