Profile for Joanne > Reviews

Content by Joanne

Joanne

Page: 1 | 2
JML Ceracraft 20cm Ceramic Frying Fry Pan Non Stick Multi Purpose Easy Clean Aluminium & Steel Base Kitchen Utensil(Red)
Offered by CostMad-UK
Price: 15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars frying tonight, 10 April 2014
I had the larger pan so decided to get the smaller one to compliment the set, works really well, and as it says nothing sticks, I do make sure that no one uses metal implements so it does not get scratched.

Tristar Superieur CW-0275 Milk Pan 16 cm
Tristar Superieur CW-0275 Milk Pan 16 cm
Price: 11.39

4.0 out of 5 stars Non stick, 10 April 2014
I needed a pan that did not stick and this is the one. I have an electric hob and until now have found that whatever is cooked sticks to the bottom of the pan but no more, excellent purchase

WOMENS GIRLS BLACK CASUAL RUNNING JOGGING GYM TRAINERS SPORTS LACE UP WALKING SHOES LADIES SIZE 6

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product for the price, 10 April 2014
Needed a pair of trainers that did the job but looked smart as well. This pair fits the bill, good price, comfortable and look good.

The Sound of Bread
The Sound of Bread
Price: 4.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Memories, 10 April 2014
This review is from: The Sound of Bread (Audio CD)
I had this on vinyl, so I purchased it to update my collection, had not heard it for a while and it brought back some good memories

For Life Stump Teapot Red 18oz 530ml
For Life Stump Teapot Red 18oz 530ml
Offered by Emporium Cookshop & Homewares
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Polly put the kettle on!!, 13 July 2013
First saw this little teapot whilst on holiday in Cornwall and thought I have to have one! The loose tea or bags are kept contained in the strainer and it holds enough water for two good size cups. I have used it for two mugs with no problem.

Swift Spice 34 cm/ 14-inch Heavy Gauge Carbon Steel Wok
Swift Spice 34 cm/ 14-inch Heavy Gauge Carbon Steel Wok
Price: 22.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Wok on, 5 Feb 2013
I bought this product for a Christmas present for my daughters boyfriend, he loves cooking and says it a great wok and he uses it all the time, well worth the money

Greatest Ever Christmas Songs
Greatest Ever Christmas Songs
Price: 5.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Forever, 5 Feb 2013
I wanted a complete set of Christmas songs and that is exactly what I got, on the whole it is a good collection, however some of the recordings are a little scratchy and not quite up to the level of quality we expect today.

Felicia Chrome Plated Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap
Felicia Chrome Plated Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap
Offered by PlumbTap
Price: 41.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, 5 Feb 2013
I bought this as a replacement for my old dripping kitchen tap. I am glad to say there is not a drip in sight, it works well, looks good and well worth the money.

Sugar Sugar
Sugar Sugar
Price: 9.71

4.0 out of 5 stars sugar, honey, 23 Nov 2012
This review is from: Sugar Sugar (Audio CD)
If you like the music of the 70's you will love this, some great tunes to bring back memories and to sing along to

Honey Honey
Honey Honey
Offered by FLASH
Price: 8.82

4.0 out of 5 stars More flares, 23 Nov 2012
This review is from: Honey Honey (Audio CD)
I can't get into todays music , these recordings bring back memories when they knew how to make music that you could really sing along with

Page: 1 | 2