Profile for gary c atkins > Reviews

Content by gary c atkins

gary c atkins (leicester.england)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Kickback (The DI Nick Dixon Crime Series Book 3)
Kickback (The DI Nick Dixon Crime Series Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 15 Sep 2014
This is third Damien Boyd mystery I've read and look forward to reading more.KICKBACK is a well written story and worthy of four stars and recommended to all Kindle readers

As The Crow Flies (The DI Nick Dixon Crime Series Book 1)
As The Crow Flies (The DI Nick Dixon Crime Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 12 Sep 2014
I'm rather pleased that I downloaded my second Damien Boyd mystery. A very good story which I enjoyed immensely. I don't believe Damien needs to use bad language, he is, in my opinion a very good writer. I am now looking forward to reading his third book. Again 5 stars, without the swearing.

Head In The Sand (The DI Nick Dixon Crime Series Book 2)
Head In The Sand (The DI Nick Dixon Crime Series Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 8 Sep 2014
I found this mystery very good. Fast moving and very well written.Without the odd swear word, I would have given it five stars. However I recommend it to all Kindle readers.

Gently Sinking (George Gently)
Gently Sinking (George Gently)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 3 Sep 2014
I've always enjoyed reading Alan Hunters books and this was no exception.A fully deserved five stars and recommended to all Kindle readers.

Parker Pyne Investigates (Agatha Christie Collection)
Parker Pyne Investigates (Agatha Christie Collection)

5.0 out of 5 stars Expected., 28 Aug 2014
I say expected, because I have no doubt of Agatha's brilliant crime writing. A fully deserved 5 stars and highly recommended.

Murder at Ashgrove House (Rose Simpson Mysteries Book 1)
Murder at Ashgrove House (Rose Simpson Mysteries Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 22 Aug 2014
I'm afraid the first half of this story moved at a very slow pace, in fact it wasn't until I had read fifty per cent, that any murder took place. However I enjoyed the story, which was well written and I award it four stars. A little more action and I would gave it five stars.

The Inconvenient Corpse (Grace Cassidy Mystery Book 1)
The Inconvenient Corpse (Grace Cassidy Mystery Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 10 Aug 2014
This was the first Jackie King book I've read. Very interesting and enjoyable.Four stars and recommended to all Kindle readers

The Treasure at Poldarrow Point (An Angela Marchmont Mystery Book 3)
The Treasure at Poldarrow Point (An Angela Marchmont Mystery Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 2 Aug 2014
Another superb mystery, by a super author. A five star rating fully deserved and recommended to all Kindle readers. I look forward to reading more of her books.

The Mystery at Underwood House (An Angela Marchmont Mystery Book 2)
The Mystery at Underwood House (An Angela Marchmont Mystery Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 July 2014
This was only my second Clara Benson mystery, but what a pleasure in discovering such an excellent writer. What a surprise to learn, that during her lifetime she was unpublished and that writing was only a hobby. I thoroughly enjoy her books and see a little of Miss Marple in Angela Marchmont. I thank whoever is responsible for making her books accessible to Kindle readers. A fully deserved five stars and recommended.

The Murder at Sissingham Hall (An Angela Marchmont Mystery Book 1)
The Murder at Sissingham Hall (An Angela Marchmont Mystery Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 16 July 2014
This was the first of Clara's mysteries I've read and I found it very interesting and enjoyable.However I award it 4 stars for the simple reason that the murderer was pretty obvious.Otherwise the story itself was worth 5 stars and I recommend it to all Kindle readers.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20