Profile for Heegee > Reviews

Content by Heegee

Heegee (UK)

Lenovo S6000 10.1-inch Tablet (Black) - (Quad Core 1.2GHz Processor, 1GB RAM, 16GB eMMC, WLAN, BT, 2x camera, Android 4.2)

5.0 out of 5 stars and have been very pleased by its performance so far, 5 Nov 2014
I bought this tablet a few weeks ago for £73 on Amazon, and have been very pleased by its performance so far.

Samsung S5830i Galaxy Ace Onyx Black
Samsung S5830i Galaxy Ace Onyx Black
Offered by In2digital

3.0 out of 5 stars this is a great phone as others have said, 5 Nov 2014
In terms of features, this is a great phone as others have said. The only downsides are the tiny internal storage of just 200mb and the poor battery life. I have had this phone for two years but will now have to buy a new one because I can't put up with it anymore. I can only install 2 apps on the phone because there simply isn't space for any more. It does take an SD card which is great for music and photos, but most apps need to be on the phones internal storage and there's no option for changing where apps download.

Sound Affects (Remastered Version)
Sound Affects (Remastered Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars a classic, 25 Feb 2014
Fantastic album. Fave tracks include Start, Pretty Green, Boy About Town, Man in a Cornershop and of course Thats Entertainment. A classic album that has stood the test of time.

Nook HD 16GB
Nook HD 16GB

5.0 out of 5 stars a good buy, 25 Feb 2014
This review is from: Nook HD 16GB (Electronics)
Love this product. It does most of what i want i.e. internet ereader. 16gb internal storage means i can download lots of apps and music. Downside really is that bluetooth is limited to wireless headphones and speakers, so images etc cannot be transferred to or from it without a usb cable linked to a computer. Still its great value for money.

Who Needs Actions When You Got Words (DMD)
Who Needs Actions When You Got Words (DMD)

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 27 May 2010
This is an amazing album, which I bought after hearing the excellent 'she said' and the 'strickland banks' album. What I love is the contrast in the songs - the gritty raps and hip hop contrast with the sweet soulful songs. Plan B has an incredible singing voice which reminds me of Smokey Robinson and so much soul for a white boy from London!! One of my favourite tracks is 'Raking the Dead' which is absolutely hilarious and had me laughing out loud on the train when I first heard it!! 'Charmaine', 'Kidz' and 'Mama Loves A Crackhead' are shockingly gritty but very very good songs. The only negative for me is the amount of swearing used, which I personally think is unnecessary.

Belkin CoolSpot Cooling Stand for Laptops up to 17-inch - White
Belkin CoolSpot Cooling Stand for Laptops up to 17-inch - White

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Impressed, 10 Jan 2010
After looking at several options, I chose this stand because it's Belkin and I've used their products before without a problem. However within a month the stand was malfunctioning - producing a strange whirring sound (a bit like the Tardis!) It's still working but continues to make the sound and doesn't work as effectively as it once did. I suspect I will have to replace it sooner rather than later and will definitely chose one with 2 or 3 fans next time.

The Truth About Love
The Truth About Love
Offered by Springwood Media

3.0 out of 5 stars An OK effort, 21 Sep 2006
This review is from: The Truth About Love (Audio CD)
I'd waited so long for this CD to come out; sadly it's just not as good as the first two. Unlike his previous efforts, only a few songs stand out - the current single, the duets with Joss Stone and Mica Paris ('anniversary' and 'can't you see'). The ballad 'Caroline' is quite good too.

The problem is the CD trying to appeal to everyone but ends up been not quite poppy enough and not soulful enough either. Hope the next effort will be better. Unlike the first two CDs I doubt I'll be playing this in a year's time. Shame really...

London to Brighton Route
London to Brighton Route

3.0 out of 5 stars The problems of the London to Brighton Express, 19 July 2005
When I got the game at first I was excited. When I saw that it had the South Central 455 I thought you could drive it. But i soon found out I was wrong. Also I was disappointed with the graphics considering how much it "needs" to run. For example Balham station is filled with grass and trees and doesn't even have the bridge and pub you can really see. I was disappointed considering I paid £25.00. Also I have never done the Brighton Belle route as my computer always says whilst it is loading "Train Sim has got a problem. Send error report?"
From Paul (aged 11)

Dedicated
Dedicated
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Debut by Lemar, 23 Feb 2004
This review is from: Dedicated (Audio CD)
Dedicated is an fantastic debut by Lemar, which has rapidly become one of my most played CDs. My favourite tracks include:
Dance With U - fantastic, what more can I say?
Fresh - above average r n b track
50/50 - excellent stand out track
Another Day - a beautiful poppy ballad, reminiscent of Danel Baddingfield's "If You're not the One", mixed in with a touch of "Goodbye" by the Spice Girls! I'm so pleased this is his next single. If it doesn't get to No.1 there's no justice in the world!
Body Talk - sexy, funky track, great for dancing to.
What About Love - another beautiful poppy ballad. Lemar's emotional vocals are really excellent on this track.
Good Woman - a great r n b track with a serious message (anti domestic violence) Rather ingenious how he managed to rhyme "tolerating" with "woman beating!"
Let's Stay Together - excellent cover of Al Green's song.
Lullaby - good version, but I must admit to preferring the version he did with Ainslie.
Lemar's incredible voice stands out on every track, even the average ones!! I liked the fact that there wasn't too much "vocal gymnastics" which I felt, spoilt some of his efforts on Fame Academy. (e.g. his rendition of the Beatles' "Yesterday".)
Looking forward to the second album already.