Profile for Mrs D P Reeves > Reviews

Content by Mrs D P Reeves

Mrs D P Reeves (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
Pukka Herbs Organic Harmonise Tea - Pack of 20 Sachets
Pukka Herbs Organic Harmonise Tea - Pack of 20 Sachets

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Harmonise now Womankind!, 3 Jan. 2015
Disappointing as we all love Pukka Harmonise, especially the Rose in it but now they have changed it to include Cranberry & changed the name to Womankind! Why mess with something that is already delicious. No one wants to try this new tea so bought 2 packets for nothing.

Pukka Womankind  20 Teabags (Pack of 4, Total 80 Teabags)
Pukka Womankind 20 Teabags (Pack of 4, Total 80 Teabags)
Offered by Lyrus Group

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tea, 19 Jan. 2014
I completely recommend this Harmonise Tea and also several other Pukka teas., Including Love tea & Relax tea? Great products.

Smooze Ice Lollies Pineapple Coconut 10 x 65ml (Pack of 3 boxes)
Smooze Ice Lollies Pineapple Coconut 10 x 65ml (Pack of 3 boxes)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 19 Jan. 2014
I fully recommend these Fruit ices as contain completely natural ingredients. I first tasted these at the FreeFrom Show in 2013 & was pleased to find all three flavours for sell here. Well worth the price!

Ashley Housewares 2L Hot Water Bottle
Ashley Housewares 2L Hot Water Bottle
Offered by Grids London

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small stopper, 19 Jan. 2014
I am disappointed with this Hot Water bottle, it is much smaller than the ones I am using. The stopper is too small for my fingers to grip and turn, wish I hadn't bothered but then I should have expected it as the price is too cheap to be great.

Colony Tea Lights (9 x Toasted Cinnamon)
Colony Tea Lights (9 x Toasted Cinnamon)
Offered by elecTech Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these!, 16 Dec. 2013
These are my favourite candles as I love Cinnamon. I can only get these online now so very pleased with my purchase.

Amscan International Flexible Neon Straws, Pack of 225
Amscan International Flexible Neon Straws, Pack of 225
Offered by Simply Direct ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as Advertised, 16 Dec. 2013
This is the 2nd review I am writing for this product, it seems my first never got here. I received cheap quality striped straws. I complained, as would never have ordered striped ones, already have loads of them, but it wasn't worth the effort of writing to them. After several back & forth emails they offered 20% refund. Hey, they sent me a product I did not order! It was not about the money, it was the principle that you should never offer something that you do not have! Hence the one star!

Addis Pot Brush Linen
Addis Pot Brush Linen
Offered by Stewart and Gibson Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Expensive, 19 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Addis Pot Brush Linen (Grocery)
What an expensive item that you can get in local shops for just over £1! They are brilliant brushes but I wanted to buy several but not at this price!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 29 July 2013
I love this Bag, my Digital Radio & accessories fit into it perfectly so I can transport them with me when I go away. I would have given 5 Stars but I am not using this Product as a Toiletry Wash Bag so do not know how it would stand up to that test. Overall it is a lovely size bag, I would recommend it.

Camelot Swing Seat for Two
Camelot Swing Seat for Two

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Swing Bed, 29 July 2013
This review is from: Camelot Swing Seat for Two
I love sitting on this swing seat drinking my Green Juice in morning, starts the day well! I would have given 5 Stars but a couple of little things missing, a screw not right length but overall it didn't affect the quality of this product. I would recommend this Swing Seat to all. It is great having somewhere to rest drink on too. Enjoy your swinging. ;o)

Lunar Calendar 2014
Lunar Calendar 2014
by River Ocean
Edition: Poster

5.0 out of 5 stars Lunar Calendar - love it, 7 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Lunar Calendar 2014 (Poster)
I love this Lunar Calendar, have been displaying it on my wall for several years. It's great to see the phases of the moon, whether it affects everyones mood.

Page: 1 | 2