Profile for moonfrost > Reviews

moonfrost

Lioness: Hidden Treasures
Lioness: Hidden Treasures

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute grower! Don't hestiate to buy it!!, 14 July 2012
I have been secretly wanting to buy this album Amy Whinehouse 'Lioness Hidden Treasure' for a while...& waited for all the 'hype' to calm down, and the price to be cheaper!! Okay albums are released/compiled after a persons passing in the music world..but this album I am sure will become an absolute classic. Amy's voice is amazing & she will have you singing along aloud with the tracks, especially if you play it in the car. Which is the best way to appreciate this album. I love it & would play it on repeat, if I could over & over again:) Don't hesitate to buy it. I am so glad I bought it & have it in my collection. Which is praise indeed as I am fussy with my music!:)Enough said.

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds
Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Superb! Don't hesitate to buy it., 14 July 2012
Bought this for my husband for Father's Day....secretly I wanted it anyway!! Listened to it & it was good, but have played it alot in the car, on repeat, & the album is an absolute grower!! I absolutely love it. Every song is superb. I love the change in tempo/style in each song. You can't help singing along to them. Noel is a musical genius i have decided putting strings & choirs as backing to add depth/body to his music. Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds album is a must...It will become a classic...Don't think twice about getting it, just order it now, so glad I did:) Which is praise indeed for me as I am fussy about music I like!

The Very Best of J.J. Cale
The Very Best of J.J. Cale
Offered by produXa UK

5.0 out of 5 stars moonfrost, 16 Mar. 2012
Lost my copy of the Best of J J Cale record in the late 80's...was originally described to me, when i bought it, as 'Swamp' music by the record shop owner. So so good I just had to buy it again! & again..bought it by mistake second time, but atleast I will always have a spare copy! All the tracks are superb, especially on a summers day. Don't ponder, just buy it is my advice:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just 'superb', 16 Mar. 2012
This review is from: 21 (Audio CD)
Have been umming and arring about buying this since Adele was promoting it on Radio One...So glad that I finally bought it...haven't stopped playing it. If you are unsure...just buy it... is my advice!