Profile for J. Faulkner > Reviews

Content by J. Faulkner

J. Faulkner "ifflepiffle" (Birmingham UK)

SanDisk 4GB SDHC Secure Digital Card
SanDisk 4GB SDHC Secure Digital Card
Offered by UkMobileAccessories
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value and fast delivery, 8 Jun 2010
Bought to use with digital camera. No problems at all. Delivery was speedy and item was well packaged.

Where's My Mummy? (Bear Hugs)
Where's My Mummy? (Bear Hugs)
by Colin Hawkins

5.0 out of 5 stars A much loved tale., 15 Dec 2009
My daughter had this book when she was a baby. I bought it for her from a supermarket in 1988. She loved it and everyone had to read it to her constantly. The book was passed on to her cousins who also loved it. When she presented me with my first Grandchild I immediately thought of the little duckling wandering around the farm asking all the animals if they were his Mummy. I looked on Amazon and there it was. Now my daughter reads it to her son and he loves it too!

In the Night Garden Soft 'n Cosy World Pinky Ponk
In the Night Garden Soft 'n Cosy World Pinky Ponk
Offered by thebookcommunity_fba
Price: 50.30

4.0 out of 5 stars Pinky ponk, 15 Dec 2009
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this for my 15m old grandson as part of his christmas present. I gave it to him early when he was ill and miserable and the look on his little face was worth the money alone. He's a big I.T.N.G fan - especially the Pinky Ponk & Ninky Nonk. The toy doesn't actually do very much. An easy to find button gives a range of Pinky Ponk sounds and a 'pull out' piece of felt has Pontipines on it and thats about it. But he loves it so much!

Sony Ericsson MPS-70 Portable Speakers
Sony Ericsson MPS-70 Portable Speakers
Offered by DeviceFun
Price: 4.55

5.0 out of 5 stars The best gardening accessory, 29 Jun 2009
The best 8.49 I've spent in a long time. I bought these to go with my 580i mobile to use in the garden. My neighbours like everyone in the area to listen to their choice of music as soon as the sun comes out and fling open the windows so eveyone can enjoy what they're listenining to. Not being an R'n'B or Reggae fan something had to be done so I treated myself to these speakers. Great things come in small packages! They haven't turned my garden into the latest clubbing venue but they drown out everything else. The bass was an eye opener and as a result the garden looks fantastic and I look like I've been to Greece for a fortnight!

Classic Tongue - T-Shirt Skinny Black (L)
Classic Tongue - T-Shirt Skinny Black (L)
Offered by NSJ Trading Ltd
Price: 12.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Worse than useless, 29 Jun 2009
Its been a long time since I got angry about something I'd paid good money for. The sizing was ridiculous - supposed to be L skinny t-shirt, actually turned out to be XS belly top that wouldn't have looked big on my 3 year old niece. The "Lick" logo was tiny and looked like the first wash would have seen its demise. Overall quality was poor. Made of such thin material I daren't have tried it on. Maybe at a size 16, I'm not exactly "Skinny" either, but 16 is the average womens size these days and I suggest the manufacturers wake up and smell the coffee!
Thanks to Amazons returns policy - the first time I have ever had to return anything after 8 years - it was a poor quality item that was quickly sent back and my money returned. I gave this item 1 star because this review would not send until I gave it at least one. It is not deserved!

The Lost Boys
The Lost Boys
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably the best Soundtrack in the world!, 3 Oct 2003
This review is from: The Lost Boys (Audio CD)
This is without doubt possibly the best movie sountrack ever put together! The film is a classic and the soundtrack is the icing on the cake. "I Still Believe" is my personal favourite and Roger Daltreys rendition of Elton John's "Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me" is one of those songs that stays with you forever. Add to this Echo & The Bunnymens' "People Are Strange" and you have an album that wuld be at home in anyone's collection. Buy it!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 28, 2012 8:27 PM BST