Profile for Jason > Reviews

UK Union Jack Flag
Offered by My Swift

5.0 out of 5 stars five stars, 10 May 2012
This review is from: UK Union Jack Flag
this item is really good for home decorative and if all you want is something to hang on your wall then it's handy although it is quite heavy for blue tac if you don't want pin holes in your wall so you'd need to put a row of blue tac across the top and bottom rather than just on the corners and push it really thouraghly to make it really stick.

the other thing is that it comes folded up in a plastic packet so it does need ironed which is easy and looks kind of glowy and silky after being ironed.

good product, five stars

PS it may take two people to hang up as it's quite large and by the time you stick one half up it falls off before you get a chance to hang the other half

The Sounds Of Madness [Deluxe Edition]
The Sounds Of Madness [Deluxe Edition]
Offered by MEGA Media FBA

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing album, 1 Mar. 2012
i heard second chance about six months before purchasing this album but didn't really look into shinedown as a band as I thought they'd be a rubbish band with one good song, anyway I'm the kind of person who buys a whole album for just one song so after six months when I was sitting on amazon trying to think what to buy I decided to buy sound of madness for second chance. I started by watching the dvd which opens with the official devour lyric video, then there's a few music videos, a few songs live from atlanta and ends with an interview which I think runs for roughly fifteen minutes, anyway when the DVD ended I knew it was going to be an amazing album based on the songs included in the DVD.

It wasn't till later in the day I actually listened to the album in full which opens up with devour which was the perfect opening song, really builds up the album, then theres sound of madness which is pretty heavy but not completely headbanging and crazy (I hate headbanging music where the singers scream and stuff), then second chance which I'd known for quite a while and so on and I really enjoyd this album which shows you shouldn't assume a band would be good or bad based on their name.

After realising how good the band is I checked their tour dates and they were playing in Scotland in like a week and a half and got tickets, it's kinda cool to find a band and be at one of their shows in less than two weeks and now I can't wait for Amaryllis.

This album has alot of emotion and you can feel it throughout the whole thing, to me the main highlight is the interview on the DVD when you really see where all the emotion comes from.

Top five songs would have to be 'Second Chance', 'Diamond Eyes', 'What A Shame', 'Call Me' and 'Devour'

Sonic Bomb SBB500SS Loud Plus Vibrating Alarm Clock - Black- UK Version
Sonic Bomb SBB500SS Loud Plus Vibrating Alarm Clock - Black- UK Version

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Product, 24 Mar. 2011
BEfore buying this product I checked the product reviews to make sure everything was in order and found a few people were having problems keeping the time, I clicked on the comments page for one of these reviews and found that the cure is to set the thing on the back to 50Hz (if you are in the UK) as it's time-keeping comes from the electricity in the house (you plug it into the wall) and you have to set the thing on the back in accordance to the homes electric (UK = 50Hz)whereas setting this to 60Hz would mean the homes electric and the alarm clock settings didn't match (you'll understand what I mean when you buy this item.

Anyway it's very loud and is guarenteed to wake you up, I wasn't sure what to expect from the vibrating attachment but was impressed, it vibrates furiously and if placed under your pillow is guarenteed to wake you, the volume of the thing and the vibration together is definately something you'll wake upto.

It's easy to set time and alarm, easy to use the volume etc. I just want to say now this product does not require batteries, there is a slot for a 9V battery but it is not required, as I've said this alarm is powered by the homes electricity all the battery is for is a backup so if the homes electric cuts out or whatever then the alarm will be able to keep track of time, according to the instructions even if the electric was to cut out then the LED screen wouldn't show it would just keep time, if you ask me it's better just giving the battery a miss and re-setting the time when needing to (when unplugged or electricity cuts out)