Profile for I. Cree > Reviews

Content by I. Cree

I. Cree (UK)

Mother & Children - Sterling Silver Charm Bead - fits Pandora, Chamilia etc style Bracelets - SpangleBead
Offered by Pierced And Modified
Price: 11.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 7 Jan 2014
I liked this little charm as it symbolized myself and my 2 children. I was a bit disappointed that the figures were only on one side.

General Gifts 925 Sterling Silver Round Multi Color Cz Crystal Charm/Bead Pandora Bead Compatible For Pandora, Biagi, Chamilia, Troll And More Bracelets
Offered by General Gifts UK
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, 7 Jan 2014
Bright ans sparkly. The picture really doesn't do it justice. I purchased 2 and they really set my new bracelet off!

Red Glass / Snowflakes - Sterling Silver Core Charm Bead - fits Pandora, Chamilia etc style Bracelets - SpangleBead
Offered by Pierced And Modified
Price: 6.00

3.0 out of 5 stars It is just ok, 7 Jan 2014
Not bright and Christmassy like the picture. Very dull red an equally dull snowflakes. I was quite disappointed to be honest

Doro HandleEasy 321rc Universal Infrared Remote Control - White/Grey
Doro HandleEasy 321rc Universal Infrared Remote Control - White/Grey
Offered by Handset Solutions Ltd
Price: 18.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 20 Jan 2013
I purchased this item for my mother who is 85 and blind. The television is her main source of entertainment. The remote was easy to tune to the tele and my Mum can now turn it on and off and adjust the volume easily. I'm not sure she will ever get the hang of changing channels but that is only because she can't see to return it to her favourite channel. All in all i would recommend this remote for anyone who gets confused by all the buttons on the regular one.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, 20 Jan 2013
I purchased this sword for a Kill Bill fan as a graduation present. The item arrived much sooner than advised which was great. The only slight problem was that the cleaning oil had leaked into the cleaning kit box. I informed the seller who offered me a refund for the oil but after an exchange of emails agreed to send me another box. This arrived last week. Unfortunately the little hammer was damaged this time but as this was undamaged in the original box, didn't pose any great problem. I would be happy to recommend this item. It was very good quality. There are other cheaper options but if you want something as close to the real thing as possible, as replica's go, then this is a good buy. I am very happy with the sellers flexibility when approached about the oil. I would recommend better inspection of small goods before dispatch and perhaps better packaging to avoid time and extra expense to them as a result of damaged goods.

Musicboxworld Jewellery Box Horse Playing "Green Green Grass Home"
Musicboxworld Jewellery Box Horse Playing "Green Green Grass Home"
Price: 11.63

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Looking, 22 Jan 2012
Small, cheap looking, badly made. I have bought this as a Christmas present for a little girl but i was so disappointed by the quality i had to buy her an additional present.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Need a magnifying glass, 2 April 2010
My boyfriend bought this ring for me for Valentines Day. At 0.40CT I was expecting reasonable sized stones. The ring arrived promptly but not in a wooden box as specified and the diamonds were MINUTE! I doubt very much that they were 0.40CT diamonds as I have a similar ring that is 0.25CT and the stones are much bigger.
I returned the ring and my boyfriend got a refund the day it was received.