Profile for NataliaC > Reviews

Find and Keep
Find and Keep
by Beci Orpin

5.0 out of 5 stars I-N-S-P-I-R-I-N-G, 11 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Find and Keep (Hardcover)
From the colors to the shapes to the beautiful projects this book oozes inspiration. I spent a good 10 minutes on a single page because of the myriads of things available. It keeps surprising me with little things every time I open it. At the back you can find patterns for all the projects as well as a page full of colorful stickers. You won't regret buying, so don't give it second thoughts :) it's amazing!!!!

Printing by Hand: A Modern Guide to Printing with Handmade Stamps, Stencils, and Silk Screens
by Lena Corwin
Edition: Hardcover-spiral

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, greatly recommended, 28 Oct. 2012
i loved this book. I am a beginner at hand printing, and found this easy to follow. I give it 5 stars although I wish there were some UK sites offered which sell the tools needed. Nevertheless, I definitely recommend it. Plus you get free templates of the illustrations shown, at the back of this book. LOVE it.

The Arrival
The Arrival
by Shaun Tan

5.0 out of 5 stars Masterpiece, 23 Feb. 2012
This review is from: The Arrival (Hardcover)
this book is one of my favorite books of all time. it just draws me into its world and never seizes to surprise me. those who don't have it need to buy it today, & those who do have it need to explore it even further.

A Sky Full of Kindness
A Sky Full of Kindness
by Rob Ryan

5.0 out of 5 stars Mister Rob's Excellence, 11 Jan. 2012
This review is from: A Sky Full of Kindness (Hardcover)
This book is amazing, not just because of the magical paper patterns of Mister Rob but because it has a lovely story to tell, one that teaches the reader a lesson. Simply magnificent.

Textiles: A World Tour: Discovering Traditional Fabrics and Patterns
Textiles: A World Tour: Discovering Traditional Fabrics and Patterns
by Catherine Legrand

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 11 Jan. 2012
This is book is simply amazing. It takes you on a journey with such vivid colors, photographs and illustrations. The details of the textiles shown are amazing, and it also explores fabric production: weaving, applique etc. Got it as a present and would definitely give it as a present!