Profile for SuzieDD > Reviews

Scholl Express Pedi Electrical Hard Skin Remover
Scholl Express Pedi Electrical Hard Skin Remover
Offered by HealthXpress

5.0 out of 5 stars simple to use and very effective, 6 Jun 2013
I purchased this product but must admit I didn't expect it to be as good as it is, it is simple to use and unlike conventional hard skin removers where you have to file away this just feels like you are holding it over your foot and seems to remove about 4 times as much hard skin, would highly recommend.

Tom Gates: Best Book Day Ever! (so far): World Book Day 2013 (World Book Day Edition 2013)

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loved it, 10 May 2013
Got this for my daughter on her kindle she loved it, she said the story was very very funny, she would highly recommend

SanDisk SDCZ36-016G-B35 16 GB Cruzer USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Black
SanDisk SDCZ36-016G-B35 16 GB Cruzer USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Black
Offered by gifts direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 10 May 2013
I got this mainly due to the value for money, very pleased with my purchase, so pleased I then got another one.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks Stylish, 10 May 2013
I purchase this along with a letter tray that sits underneath it, very pleased with it, my desk looks great and everything is now neat and tidy.

Fellowes Office Suite Letter Tray - Black/Grey Ref 8031701
Fellowes Office Suite Letter Tray - Black/Grey Ref 8031701
Offered by Office Nerd

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks stylish, 10 May 2013
I purchased 3 of these along with the matching document file sorter, looks very smart and my desk now looks a lot tidier, very happy with this purchase.

Microsoft Comfort Curve Keyboard 3000 (Retail Packaging)
Microsoft Comfort Curve Keyboard 3000 (Retail Packaging)
Offered by Buyur

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value for Money, 10 May 2013
This was the keyboard I wanted due to the curve shape and the price was unbelievable, my son and daughter are doing a typing course as and we only have a laptop I wanted a full size keyboard for them to use, great price, very lightweight, very happy with this purchase.

Random Harvest (NTSC) Korean import
Random Harvest (NTSC) Korean import
Dvd ~ Ronald Colman
Offered by MagicoClassicMovies

5.0 out of 5 stars tear jerker, 21 Feb 2013
I remember watching this film when I was young and it really made an impression on me and stuck in my memory, so when I saw it on line I had to buy it, it made me cry all these years later, the first 10 minutes are a bit slow but stick with it as the rest is great, already borrowed it to someone at work who also loved it and cried buckets too, buy it now.

Samsung TicToc 4GB MP3 Player - Blue
Samsung TicToc 4GB MP3 Player - Blue
Offered by magicdiscounts

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it, 21 Feb 2013
I purchased this for my son after purchasing the pink one for my daughter she loved hers and he was then jealous they are really compact and stylish would highly recommend.

Swordfish 1000XC 10 Sheet Cross Cut Paper/Document Shredder ref: 45009
Swordfish 1000XC 10 Sheet Cross Cut Paper/Document Shredder ref: 45009
Offered by Office Products Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy one now, 21 Feb 2013
I have had many cheaper shredders before but they only last 5 minutes despite me only feeding a couple of pages at a time and only using for a short period of time each, they all break, this shredder is fantastic and if I had purchased this in the first place it would have worked out cheaper in the long run than the accumulated price of all the others, would highly recommend.

FLOSO® Ladies/Womens Faux Fur Winter Headband (One Size) (Brown)
FLOSO® Ladies/Womens Faux Fur Winter Headband (One Size) (Brown)
Offered by Universal Textiles & Footwear

5.0 out of 5 stars ., 28 Jan 2013
Very good quality, looks great on, would recommend, just the job for these snowy winter days, if you buy you won't be disappointed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4