Profile for Gordon > Reviews

Content by Gordon

Gordon "Bill" (Surrey, England)

Page: 1 | 2
PicknBuy Desk & Travel Portable, Fold-Up Stand for Apple all iPad, iPad mini / Amazon Kindle fire (7 inch) / Samsung Galaxy Tab (7 inch) for any tablets, netbooks or devices (White)
Offered by PicknBuy

5.0 out of 5 stars Fold up stand for mini I pad, 10 Aug 2014
Works well and was very reasonable

House of Cards [DVD]
House of Cards [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ian Richardson

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy memories, 1 July 2014
This review is from: House of Cards [DVD] (DVD)
We first watched the House of Cards wh it first was broadcast, and were enthralled by it then. We watched the DVDs with great pleasure, and particularly admired yet again, Richardson's acting. Absolutely brilliant, and thoroughly recommended.

Rope of Sand (The Secret of the Journal)
Rope of Sand (The Secret of the Journal)
by C. F. Dunn

5.0 out of 5 stars Rope of Sand is brilliant, 5 May 2014
It has been a long year's wait but worth it to find that C.F. Dunn has lost none of her touch in keeping her audience on the edge of their seats.

Rope of Sand begins quietly enough with Emma being welcomed by most of Mathew's family - I say most because there are two glaring exceptions, and I use that word advisedly. We are then treated to the helter skelter of emotions and crises about which C.F. Dunn is so adept at writing, and the reader is still left delightfully agonising over whether or not it will all end happily.

C.F. Dunn's descriptive writing never fails to delight, and she captures the very essence of Maine and it's inhabitants in her books.

Her deft use of plot and language keeps the tension between romance and suspense finely balanced to the final page, but how it will all end is anybody’s guess. Highly recommended.

Stylish High Quality Prem-I-Air Mini Ultrasonic Humidifier - 80 ml/hr Mini Ultrasonic Humidifier with 0.8 L Water Tank
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

5.0 out of 5 stars Humidifier, 5 April 2014
It worked much better than I expected, and it's method of cold steam production was efficient and immediate. My wife is very impressed since she needs it for her dry eyes, to offset the effects of central heating

Scholl DRMA7301UK Muscle Therapy Percussion Massager
Scholl DRMA7301UK Muscle Therapy Percussion Massager

5.0 out of 5 stars Massager, 3 April 2014
This massager has been extremely helpful in easing a painful muscle injury sustained by my wife; she is very grateful for a first class product.

ForeFront Cases® New iPad Mini Leather Case Cover / Stand For New APPLE IPAD MINI / New Generation iPad mini with Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake Function (PURPLE)
Offered by Forefront Cases

5.0 out of 5 stars I pad mini case, 3 April 2014
"My wife is delighted with the case which compliments her mini I pad perfectly!" Many thanks for the excellent service.

Samsung ML-2165 Mono Laser Printer
Samsung ML-2165 Mono Laser Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars A good replacement, 8 July 2013
I had a Samsung Laser printer before which expired after about 6 years, so could not complain. This replacement works perfectly, is easy to use, and produces excellent mono copies. Can thoroughly recommend.

Sharp R27STMA Stainless Steel 800W 22 litre Solo Microwave
Sharp R27STMA Stainless Steel 800W 22 litre Solo Microwave

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 8 July 2013
The Sharp arrived as planned, was easy to unpack and worked perfectly as per instructions. We are delighted with it, although we thought the interior would be stainless steel, which it is not. Would be happy to buy the same model again.

Mortal Fire (The Secret of the Journal)
Mortal Fire (The Secret of the Journal)
by C. F. Dunn

5.0 out of 5 stars Mortal Fire Romantic Thriller, 19 May 2012
I have just read Mortal Fire and am totally hooked! The story keeps you engaged from the very first page, and an accompanying coffee is almost bound to be cold by the time you return to it.

The endorsements,one of which is by Colin Dexter ( Of Inspector Morse fame), could not be more encouraging. His comment:-"If I could say one thing - read this!" I could not agree more!

I am now in the position of having to wait for the sequels; what agonies of expectation! My message to the publishers is:- "Please, please do not keep us in suspense!!"

Genuine Original DELL USB Keyboard BLACK SLIM , UK Layout , QWERTY , Dell P/Ns : M377H , N247F , T352F , Dell Model KB1421
Offered by enext4u

5.0 out of 5 stars Dell USB Keyboard, 13 May 2012
The keyboard was remarkably inexpensive, but the P&P more than made up for that by costing about £10 which I felt was unjustified; I would have been happier with the keyboard costing say £5 with £5 P&P. However, the product works well, and I am sastisfied overall.

Page: 1 | 2