Profile for Mr. T. Gough > Reviews

Content by Mr. T. Gough

Mr. T. Gough (Warrington, UK)

100 Hits Legends - Doris Day
100 Hits Legends - Doris Day
Price: 8.53

5.0 out of 5 stars 100 Hits Legends - Doris Day, 16 Sep 2011
This is one of three Doris Day compilations that I've purchased recently. This consists of 5 CD's and very well worth the money. Approximately half of the tracks are different to those I have on my other 40 CD's, although she has recorded 650 songs in her lifetime. I can find no fault, this CD has given me much pleasure. Her new release.MY HEART is also worth getting, even though it is only 12 tracks long and the lush orchestras are missing.

The Absolutely Essential 3CD Collection
The Absolutely Essential 3CD Collection
Price: 6.05

5.0 out of 5 stars An Absolutely Essential 3CD Collection, 16 Sep 2011
In common with all the Doris Day CD's that I have this one has almost all different tracks and is a wonderful selection of her singing - and so cheap too, how do they do it for the price? Being my favourite for over 60 years she can do no wrong.

Meet Jo Stafford
Meet Jo Stafford
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Meet Jo Stafford, 16 Sep 2011
This review is from: Meet Jo Stafford (Audio CD)
This CD has different tracks to my other Jo Stafford CD's and all are in Jo's unique style. I cannot fault it in any way, not expensive and a treat to listen to. I'm glad that I purchased it.

Make Love to Me: Her 54 Finest 1942-1953
Make Love to Me: Her 54 Finest 1942-1953
Price: 10.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Make Love to Me: Her 54 finest 1942-1953, 23 April 2011
Jo Stafford and Doris Day are my all time favourite artistes. This CD of Jo's with 54 tracks on two CD's together with her Ultimate Capitol Collection with 53 tracks on two CD's is among the best of her music that I have. Familiar old well known songs as well as ones that I've never heard before. Two excellent buys and I'm glad that I didn't miss them.

Once Over Lightly
Once Over Lightly
Price: 3.19

3.0 out of 5 stars Once Over Lightly, 23 April 2011
This review is from: Once Over Lightly (Audio CD)
Disappointed with this CD as it only had 12 tracks, most of which I already have on other CDs. Still at the price one shouldn't complain.

Hasbro - Pirates Caribbean Buccaneer
Hasbro - Pirates Caribbean Buccaneer
Offered by Super Duper
Price: 24.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Hasbro Board Game Buccaneer, 24 Dec 2010
Though this version of Buccaneer was enjoyable to play it suffers from poor quality boats and treasures, especially when compared with the original 1960's game. There seems to be better Port displays which are not strictly necessary, especially the Palm Trees. I would rather have had boats that weren't so fiddly to load and treasure that represented more accurately the object, ie ruby ,gold barrels etc.

Nikon MC-30 Remote Cord
Nikon MC-30 Remote Cord
Offered by kmzn1
Price: 84.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nikon camera accessory, 10 Dec 2009
This review is from: Nikon MC-30 Remote Cord (Camera)
This remote control cable is exactly as expected and works perfectly. The service from Amazon was excellent, the goods arriving within 3 days.