Profile for One day > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Virgin Castor Oil BP 70ml
Virgin Castor Oil BP 70ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 Aug 2011
This review is from: Virgin Castor Oil BP 70ml (Misc.)
Love it! It moisturizes my hair like no other.It is very thick and hard to spread so i add a cappful and add it to conditioner to make a mositurising leave-in.

GreyMobiles Pink GEL Skin Case For Nokia 6700 Classic WITH SCREEN PROTECTOR
GreyMobiles Pink GEL Skin Case For Nokia 6700 Classic WITH SCREEN PROTECTOR

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice colour, 28 Jun 2011
This product is ok,the screen protector did not last long so i knocked off a star for that.The cover however is durable and well made plus a its pink one of my favourite colour.

US to UK Plug Travel Adaptor
US to UK Plug Travel Adaptor
Offered by MINERVA PRICE

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 28 Jan 2011
I bought this to go with my Conair 1875 Styler that has a US plug and it works a treat plus it arrived before my dryer did! So thumbs up from me!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great blowdryer for all hair textures! Buy it you won't be disapointed!, 28 Jan 2011
Before i begin my review i must admit due to the bad reviews i was close to NOT buying it,i was worried about the US plug and shipping however i must say PLEASE ignore the bad rep this product is getting and give it a try! So here goes....

*Being US made it has a US plug which means you will need to buy a US to UK Travel Adaptor.I got mine on Amazon.

*The item has dual voltage which means that outside the US it can only be used on a LOW setting which actually turns out to be HIGH.

I have afro hair and i love it as it smooths my hair well!It's so easy to use and cuts my drying time in half!It's also great for those who struggle with co-ordination with the normal dryer. Don't hesitate, just buy it! happy shopping. :)

ETA 2012:The teeth broke off on both combs and i am unbale to get a replacement.:( I now use the bristle brush attachment and it works brilliantly,even better than the combs so at least i can still use it. :)
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 13, 2012 12:26 PM GMT

Care Castor Oil 100ml
Care Castor Oil 100ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 28 Sep 2010
This review is from: Care Castor Oil 100ml (Misc.)
It leaves my hair really soft.I haven't used it by itself yet as i mix it with other products.Good value for money.

Inecto Pure Coconut Oil - Glossing Spray
Inecto Pure Coconut Oil - Glossing Spray
Offered by KrystalDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars A must!, 23 Aug 2010
Does exactly what is says on the tin! Leaves hair really shiny and not a lot is needed!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 23 Aug 2010
Works really well on my relaxed hair/natural hair.Each time i use it it leaves my hair soft,shiny and really easy to manage!

Babyliss Pro 889A2 1200W Free Standing Floor Saloon Hood Hair Dryer HairDryer
Babyliss Pro 889A2 1200W Free Standing Floor Saloon Hood Hair Dryer HairDryer
Offered by WowDiscounts

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have!, 3 Jun 2010
Brilliant.It has three heat/speed seetings for different hair types and also a cool air valve that you can pull if needed it also distribute the airflow better.
I do my rollerstes and treatments.I don't no what i would do without it.It really is a blessing and a help in me maiting my hair/styles and means i don't have to depend on the hairdressers as much.

Avlon KeraCare 1st Lather Shampoo 235 ml or 8oz
Avlon KeraCare 1st Lather Shampoo 235 ml or 8oz
Offered by ML BEAUTY

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 1 Jun 2010
Good: Washed my hair really well and my hair did not feel stripped.Apply a big squirt so you can only lather once as the title suggest! LOL
I found that wheni applied my deep conditioner it penatrated my hair more as a result.

Bad: As the deep conditioner penetrated my hair more it took longer to wash out!
My hair felt really limp and still does.It is really flat and the funny thing is i have regrowth so that shouldn't be!
I must say that i didn't follow it up with the Keracre Mosituirsing Shampoo which the instructions does suggest so maybe that is why my hair didn't achieve my deisred result.

It is a good buy though just use the Kera Care Moisturizing Shampoo to follow.

ETA 22/04/2011 :This shampoo works best when you do a pre-poo treatment so your hair isn't stripped. It is best used 1-2x a month to avoid drying the hair. It is a good buy now i know how to use it.I have changed my rating to a five star

Babyliss Pro Rebel Porcelain Tapering Barrel Conical Wand Pink 32mm
Babyliss Pro Rebel Porcelain Tapering Barrel Conical Wand Pink 32mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have!, 24 Dec 2009
This is briiliant and every women must have one.It creates curls quickly and has different heat settings so you can protect your hair.It hasn't got a clam like the regular clamp which measn it is user friendly!Plus it's pink shpuld i say any more? :D

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4