Profile for Sandra S. R. > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Sleek Make Up Matte Me Lip Cream Brink Pink 6ml
Sleek Make Up Matte Me Lip Cream Brink Pink 6ml

4.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT, 17 Jan. 2014
I've reviewed this on my blog, go check it out; http://thefierceandfly.blogspot.dk/2014/01/sleek-matte-me.html

Pros:
High pigmentation, Dries matte - as it should, lasts for a very long time, Cheap,

Cons:
A little drying, but a lip balm will fix that, Packaging looks a little unprofessional,

Sleek Make Up Matte Me Lip Cream Birthday Suit 6ml
Sleek Make Up Matte Me Lip Cream Birthday Suit 6ml

Sleek Make Up Matte Me Lip Cream Fandango Purple 6ml
Sleek Make Up Matte Me Lip Cream Fandango Purple 6ml

PostSecret: Extraordinary Confessions From Ordinary Lives
PostSecret: Extraordinary Confessions From Ordinary Lives
by Frank Warren

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, 5 Dec. 2013
A book for everyone - maybe not kids, but otherwise everyone. It has a little bit of every emotion in there. Definitely a book that I will never get tired of going through.

Bundle Monster 15pc Studio Pro Makeup Make Up Cosmetic Brush Set Kit w/ Black Faux Crocodile Case - For Eye Shadow, Blush, Eyeliner, Etc.
Offered by Bundle Monster

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, but..., 5 Dec. 2013
Awesome set, soft brushes - the only problem is the fact that the hairs shed a little and some of the tops aren't properly glued, but for the price it's not something I didn't expect! Lovely set!

My Secret: A PostSecret Book
My Secret: A PostSecret Book
by Frank Warren

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 5 Dec. 2013
Brilliant read - very insightful! It's a book you can pull out anytime - it will amuse you, make you cry a little or maybe anger you a little. Just great.

Ardell Duo Striplash Adhesive 7g / 0.25oz
Ardell Duo Striplash Adhesive 7g / 0.25oz
Offered by Eyelashwishes

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, but..., 5 Dec. 2013
Everything's good with this - it sticks well, it's longlasting, it's easy to remove - the only thing that bothers me is that even though it dries clear, it's still visible...

Bundle Monster 120 Full Color Pro Eye Shadow (Eyeshadow) Cosmetics Makeup Palette - Shimmer / Matte Combo
Offered by PYRAMID TOYS

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 26 Nov. 2013
Great variety of colours - easy and nice packaging, a lot of shimmers - not so many mattes. Not so great pigmentation, but a primer will fix that. The texture is a bit off, but for the price I can't really complain about the quality. Overall, it's what I expected from the price and it's not bad, so I'm happy!

iGadgitz Black EVA Travel Hard Case Cover Sleeve for Sony Tablet S 9.4 Inch 16GB WiFi Android

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 26 Nov. 2013
Bought it for my dad - he was happy and he's using it every day, so I'm guessing it's good?

Real Techniques Core Collection Kit
Real Techniques Core Collection Kit

4.0 out of 5 stars Great brushes!, 26 Nov. 2013
Perfect application, lovely design, soft brushes and no shedding at all. Only minus is the size of the pointed foundationbrush, otherwise these brushes are amazing.

Page: 1 | 2