Profile for Swampshe > Reviews

Content by Swampshe

Swampshe

Page: 1 | 2
"The Crucible" (Student Editions)
"The Crucible" (Student Editions)
by Arthur Miller
Price: 6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good for students., 4 Mar 2013
Bought this for my daughter for her A Level English. There are areas for writing in and explanations at the back of the book. My daughter was thrilled with it.

Hunter Original Tour Wellington Boots - Black
Hunter Original Tour Wellington Boots - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality Wellies!, 4 Mar 2013
Bought these for my daughter - she loves them! We also bought her Hunter Welly Socks and she said together with the cuff on the wellies, her feet and legs stay toastie!

48 Reels of 1000 yard different colour Moon Thread by Coates of Germany + 4 packets of German Needles
Offered by The Ironing Press Company
Price: 34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great range of colours, 4 Mar 2013
My Husband bought me a sewing machine for Christmas and, as with any new hobby, you need to get everything to go with it! My Sewing teacher recommended these threads and when I told her how much they were on Amazon, she said they were very reasonably priced. I thought they came in a good range of colours and to cap it, had4 lots of free needles for my machine! I am very happy with these products and would highly recommend them.

Tropical Sun 100% Natural Coconut Water 330 ml (Pack of 12)
Tropical Sun 100% Natural Coconut Water 330 ml (Pack of 12)
Price: 11.88

1.0 out of 5 stars Not sure what this is, but it is DEFINITELY NOT coconut water!, 25 July 2012
Absolutely horrid taste. I usually buy Grace Coconut water but it was out of stock. Although this was more expensive than Grace, I bought it based on the reviews, what a mistake. This is not coconut water, it has a vile smell and taste, like the smell in Greenwich from Tunnel Refineries! I could not drink it and had to tip it down the sink. I thought it might be my tastebuds, so gave some to my Mum and Husband, they did not like it either. I have drank fresh coconut water in many countries and Grace is the closest you will get to it. Please do not buy this product, I think you will be disappointed. I now have loads of cans sitting in my fridge which will go to waste, what a waste of money too. For those of you who have already reviewed, I suggest you have your taste buds tested!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 5, 2014 7:26 PM BST