Profile for Mr. R.S. Goulding > Reviews

Content by Mr. R.S. Goulding

Mr. R.S. Goulding

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Tyre Valve Dust Caps x8 (2 Packs Of 4)
Tyre Valve Dust Caps x8 (2 Packs Of 4)
Offered by E2 TRADE
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Valve Caps, 2 Jun 2014
Not a lot to say about these, they are what it says, however it is handy to have a spare set in the car, as you never know if someone is going to remove one for their own vehicle.

Draper 74308 Tyre Pressure Gauge
Draper 74308 Tyre Pressure Gauge
Price: 7.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Pressure Gauge, 2 Jun 2014
Had to purchase a replacement tyre pressure gauge after losing the one my Dad had bought me 40years ago when I bought my first car. Purchased this one because some of the flimsy plastic one's are difficult to read, and Draper has a good reputation for tools. A bit awkward to use at first as you attach it to the valve sideways, unlike my old one which attached at the end. Anyway it does the job, although I can imagine it will be a bit tight if there is not much room where the valve is on some tyre rims.

Harbour Street (Vera Stanhope)
Harbour Street (Vera Stanhope)
by Ann Cleeves
Price: 11.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Harbour Street, 23 Feb 2014
Another excellent "Vera" crime novel from Ann Cleeves, every page has another twist, I have not quite finished the novel but it is keeping me guessing!

Hugo Boss Selection After Shave Lotion for Him 90 ml
Hugo Boss Selection After Shave Lotion for Him 90 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Hugo Boss After Shave Lotion, 20 Jan 2014
This was a treat for myself I do not normally spend this amount on After Shave, however it is worth it compared to some of the cheap products available. There is however very little perfume to the product it almost smells of very little, better than being over powering though I suppose,. a little disappointed at the price, do not think I would purchase again.

Accurist Men's Quartz Watch with Silver Dial Chronograph Display and Multicolour Stainless Steel Plated Bracelet MB1059S
Price: 56.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Accurist Chronograph Display Watch, 20 Jan 2014
This a good looking watch at a good price, especially as it was a sale price! rather a chunky watch and I have not totally sorted out what all the functions are seem a little complicated in the instructions, but never mind it looks good so long as nobody asks me to demonstrate the functions!

3ft Black Artificial Fibre Optic Christmas Xmas Tree with Multi LED 90cm
3ft Black Artificial Fibre Optic Christmas Xmas Tree with Multi LED 90cm

5.0 out of 5 stars 3ft Artificial Tree, 11 Jan 2014
Lovely Tree! a very good purchase and looked really good in my deep window bottom, it was much admired by neighbours

Sabichi 2-Piece Glass/ Stainless Steel Salt and Pepper Jar Set
Sabichi 2-Piece Glass/ Stainless Steel Salt and Pepper Jar Set
Offered by deals-direct
Price: 6.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Stainless Steel Salt and Pepper Set, 27 Oct 2013
So long as the screw thread lasts for filling these containers they are far better than those with a plug at the bottom which often drops out when you use them, and they are smart to look at.

Children of the Revolution: The 21st DCI Banks Mystery (Inspector Banks 21)
Children of the Revolution: The 21st DCI Banks Mystery (Inspector Banks 21)
by Peter Robinson
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Children of the Revolution, 18 Sep 2013
Another very good Chief Inspector Banks novel from Peter Robinson, keeps you guessing right to the end as always from this auther

The Best of The Railway Magazine Volume 1 (Illustrated)
The Best of The Railway Magazine Volume 1 (Illustrated)
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best of Railway Magazine, 2 Sep 2013
Full of nostalgia and of interest to anyone interested in history and railways, I may have read some of the later articles when I bought a copy of the magazine, but not kept the original, Interesting to see the changes in the way these articles were written over the years, well worth the book

Inheritance (Bloomsbury Reader)
Inheritance (Bloomsbury Reader)
Price: 2.57

4.0 out of 5 stars Inheritance by P. Bentley, 7 July 2013
Many years ago I used to have the "Inheritance" novels by Phyllis Bentley, however they had to go when I moved house along with many other items, and have tried unsuccessfully to replace them. I now have them on my Kindle taking up less space!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3