ARRAY(0xb0b130e4)

Profile for Hans Jørgen Brill > Reviews

Content by Hans Jørgen Brill

Hans Jørgen Brill

Accurist Ladies Gold Tone Stone Set Bracelet Watch LB1660 With Mother Of Pearl Dial
Offered by WatchHub

4.0 out of 5 stars My wife find it beautiful. So I'm satisfyed. This watch is OK at a fair price., 20 July 2013
The received watch is what the picture is showing. The price is OK. My wife like the design and do wear the watch with pleasure.

Colloquial French 2: The Next step in Language Learning (Colloquial Series)
Colloquial French 2: The Next step in Language Learning (Colloquial Series)
by Elspeth Broady
Edition: Audio CD

4.0 out of 5 stars My favourite French course, 27 Jun 2013
I've not found any better French course than Colloquial French. I especially appreciate, that the contents is actual and updated and that it contains useful examples on letters and emails. I recommend this course for updating and increasing your French skills.

Built To Last: Successful Habits of Visionary Companies
Built To Last: Successful Habits of Visionary Companies
by James Collins

4.0 out of 5 stars A must read business book:, 30 Mar 2013
This book was really useful for me to read ... And I love to still have it at hand among my favorite business books.

Colloquial Spanish 2: The Next Step in Language Learning (PB +CD)
Colloquial Spanish 2: The Next Step in Language Learning (PB +CD)
by Untza Otada Alday

4.0 out of 5 stars My favorite Spanish lessons:, 30 Mar 2013
This remains my favorite Spanish lessons. Indeed a good and useful step forward due to my knowledge of Spanish. I have in years not found anything better.

Colloquial Spanish of Latin America: The Complete Course for Beginners (Colloquial Series)
by Roberto Rodriguez-Saona

3.0 out of 5 stars Fair as a supplement to Spanish:, 30 Mar 2013
OK. But I had expected, that these lessons would add significant knowledge about Latin American culture and serve as a good supplement to Colloquial Spanish. In this sense it could be better, I think.

Colloquial Spanish: The Complete Course for Beginners (Colloquial Series)
Colloquial Spanish: The Complete Course for Beginners (Colloquial Series)
by Untza Otaola Alday

4.0 out of 5 stars My favorite Spanish lessons:, 30 Mar 2013
My favorite Spanish lessons:

Given, that I have only minor problems with the English language, this remains my favorite Spanish lessons for refreshing my spoken and written Spanish. Very useful for writing letters, and very actual due to the modern Spain, I think.