Profile for dog walker > Reviews

Content by dog walker

dog walker

25x Fagus Sylvatica Green Beech Pot Grown (a1029)
25x Fagus Sylvatica Green Beech Pot Grown (a1029)

1.0 out of 5 stars poorly packaged, 3 July 2013
the plants arrived promptly in an undamaged box, which seemed incredibly small for 25 potted plants. When I opened the box the plants were in a terrible state. The stems had been bent, some broken to fit in the box and the pots packed on their sides. This meant that all the compost had come out of the pots and the stems were just a tangled mess. Eventually, I re-potted everything to find there were 25 plants, but only 23 pots. Some of the plants had a root system, but mostly they look as though they have only just been planted. How many will survive I don't know!

Hiyadeal 	 10W SMD LED IP65 Waterproof Floodlights Flood Lights Warm White Outdoor & Indoor
Hiyadeal 10W SMD LED IP65 Waterproof Floodlights Flood Lights Warm White Outdoor & Indoor

2.0 out of 5 stars Not warm white, 15 Nov 2012
I ordered 3 to go round the side and back of my house. They arrived promptly with warm white hand written on the box so I wired them up in the roof eaves. When I turned them on they were YELLOW just like street lamps. Can't be bothered to take them down and send them back, but if having white light matters steer clear of these cos white they ain't!!

Dog & Co Reflective Stars Black Collar and Lead 3/4" x 10-14"/1.9 x 25-35cm, 48"/120cm

1.0 out of 5 stars colour!!, 16 Nov 2011
looks like a black 'un, says it is a black'un, but when it comes it is PINK!!

told Amazon I want a repalcement and they sent me another PINK 'un

then I couldn't return it cos the label wouldn't print

still haven't got a collar for my pooch 2 weeks after ordering

won't use a pink collar on my dog!!

Ferplast Flippy Tech Retractable Lead Tape, Large, Red
Ferplast Flippy Tech Retractable Lead Tape, Large, Red

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointing experience, 14 Nov 2011
There is a problem with the design of this lead. It is in 2 halves which overlap, and the lead becomes trapped between them. I reported this to the sellers, and they agreed to replace the lead if it had not been chewed by my dog. I returned it to Surepets as they requested, at my expense, but received no reply. After chasing up Surepets they said there was scuffing to the body ( but no mention of chewing) so they would not replace it despite their earlier offer. I will not be using Surepets again as I feel they have delayed dealing with my request for replacement unreasonably, and have manufactured a reason for not fulfilling thier promise, in the hope that I will not pursue my claim.

Dog & Co Reflective Stars Black Collar and Lead 1" x 18-22"/2.5 x 45-56cm, 48"/120cm

4.0 out of 5 stars a boy named Sue, 7 Nov 2011
This is a good quality collar and lead that I ordered for my black dog, Teddy. The colour ordered was black, as the photo and description, but a pink set arrived! Sorry I couldn't take him walkies dressed like a bitch! I have returned the item and am waiting for a replacement. This was despatched first class same day as I e-mailed Amazon. Pretty impressive customer service. However in view of the other review from the customer who ordered blue but received pink, I am waiting with interest to see what will be inthe box.