Profile for anthony > Reviews

Beto Mini Pump CMP-008 - 2 Way Alloy RVS Head With Gauge
Beto Mini Pump CMP-008 - 2 Way Alloy RVS Head With Gauge
Offered by cervusbike

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Present, 1 Jan. 2013
A Christmas present for our son. It arrived on time in good condition and the price was reasonable. Our son was happy with it.

Orla Kiely Small Orange Striped Petal Enamel Pot by Wild & Wolf
Orla Kiely Small Orange Striped Petal Enamel Pot by Wild & Wolf

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a present, 1 Jan. 2013
Bought as a present, chosen by our daughter-in-law as she likes 1970's things. We didn't care for it much - we thought it was expensive for what it was.

Wilhelm Furtwangler: The Great EMI Recordings
Wilhelm Furtwangler: The Great EMI Recordings

5.0 out of 5 stars just what I had hoped for, 1 Jan. 2013
My wife bought me this as a Christmas present and I am really enjoying it. The re-mastering is first-class and it is a handsome set.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 28, 2015 9:28 AM BST

Minnie Move N Groove Scooter
Minnie Move N Groove Scooter

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to put together, 1 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Minnie Move N Groove Scooter (Toy)
I chose this rating because the scooter was easy to assemble and our grand-daughter was able to ride it on Christmas Day.

The Sidney Bechet Story (4CD)
The Sidney Bechet Story (4CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sidney Bechet box set, 16 Feb. 2011
I was very pleased with this set and with the service that came with it. The set I received was a replacement for one that got damaged in transit, and although there was some slight creasing on the case, as was pointed out in the accompanying letter, it was very slight indeed.

The set contains most of my favourite tracks, though, sadly, not the 11.11.40 recording of Muskrat Ramble with "Professor Sidney Bechet with Doctor Henry Levine and his Barefooted Dixieland Philharmonic", still, you can't have everything.

Look forward to further exploring the delights of this set, but got to go now.

Dinosaurs and All That Rubbish (Puffin Books)
Dinosaurs and All That Rubbish (Puffin Books)
by Michael Foreman

5.0 out of 5 stars dinosaur book, 8 Aug. 2010
The product was fine, though we were let down by poor service from the GPO who delivered it late, and to the wrong address.