Profile for E Wall > Reviews

Content by E Wall

E Wall (Nuremberg)

Nestle Milo Energy Cocoa Powder Drink 400 g (Pack of 4)
Nestle Milo Energy Cocoa Powder Drink 400 g (Pack of 4)
Offered by clay lane fruit and veg

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy milo!!, 14 April 2013
I was slightly worried when this turned up as on the tine is says it is produced in Kenya and I have bought milo before that was produced in Kenya and it wasnt the same as the milo i grew up with in Australia. However, I am happy to say they must have changed the recipe or maybe I got a dud tin previously but this is the same milo as I grew up with. I am very pleased :)

Airport Playmat with Planes (100x73) - with extra Accessories
Airport Playmat with Planes (100x73) - with extra Accessories

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice product but poorly made, 24 Nov 2010
I agree with other reviewers, the product is good especially the mat. However, even as I pulled the wooden toys out of their packaging 2 had arrived broken and another broke later. They are poorly glued together and should have been screwed together instead. But the playmat is great and as another reviewed advised, buy some glue and the product will be lots of fun for your planespotting toddler.

The Anniversary Book - A unique heirloom for a special couple
The Anniversary Book - A unique heirloom for a special couple
Offered by Giftsfromhandpicked

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous gift, 24 Nov 2010
I have bought a few of these books now as presents for newlyweds or friend's 1st Wedding Anniversary (paper). I think its beautifully presented and it will make a wonderful memento to cherish for years to come for the happy couple.

Goldbug Ivory Dog Harness Buddy
Goldbug Ivory Dog Harness Buddy
Offered by NURSERY THYME

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab product, 24 Nov 2010
My son loves his "spot" the dog. He likes to take it with him as a toy and does not mind in the least putting it on to wear. It is helpful for the parent as it makes it easier to keep an eye on a busy toddler!

Luella's Guide to English Style
Luella's Guide to English Style
by Luella Bartley

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab book and the battered appearance is part of its charm, 24 Nov 2010
I was a bit upset when this book arrived as it was for a friend for her christmas present. The book was worn around the edges quite badly and I considered taking it back before I thought it was probably part of the design- an ol' english tome! The book contents look like a fabulous read. I can't wait for my friend to read it so I can borrow it or I may just have to get my own.

Plug Me in [DVD] [2007]
Plug Me in [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ AC/DC

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality, had to return, 17 Jan 2010
This review is from: Plug Me in [DVD] [2007] (DVD)
I was very disappointed in this purchase as I had actually bought 2 copies one for my husband and one for a friend. My husband an avid AC/DC fan was so excited when he opened it but oin putting it into the dvd player, there was a large line across it and the picture quality was terrible. We checked all the dvds in both box sets and had to return them due to such poor quality!